Monday, September 13, 2010

The Galactic Sentience

The following experience in my life took place in 1970 in Rancho Bernardo, California. Though I first soul traveled "by accident" on Yucca Mesa near Yucca Valley that same year when I was sick and then thought I might just have a heart attack and die from the experience, it wasn't until the next experience put me through a complete paradigm shift where I permanently perceived reality different than people who believe that they ARE their physical bodies and that there is nothing else. After my paradigm shift I knew that my body is like a car I drive in and that experiencially my soul is or can be separate from my body both before and after my body passes away. So that my soul can live separate from my body. I cannot really emphasize just how powerful this is to KNOW unequivocably through direct experience the truth of this. It would be as powerful as being able to walk or run when not many other humans could consciously do this except in their dreams when they didn't understand fully what was happening.

At a certain point within 6 months after learning that bi-location rather than full astral projection like happened the first time to me when I thought I was going to die of fright or not be able to get back into my body I became really good at bi, tri, or multi-location. In otherwords I learned to be 2 or more places at the same time. (not physically but consciously in a useful way). One day I got sort of bored with traveling up onto my roof at night and around the world and decided I wanted to go out into space so I did. I realized that I didn't need to breathe air in a soul body so I just went to Venus because I knew that the 600+ degree temperature wasn't going to bother me there either. I found a civilization of people there that all lived in soul bodies rather than physical ones there and they were very friendly towards me. I told them I wanted to go visit God in the center of the Galaxy. They didn't see anything wrong with that and told me to go into the sun. At this point I questioned them because the sun still seemed like it could burn me up. They said, "No. You are in a soul body it won't burn up." So, I went into the sun and met physical Plasma beings there. They made me think I was sitting in a chair or throne and sent me dimensionally into the Center of the Galaxy.

However, when I arrived in the Center of the Galaxy I didn't find the kind of God we believe in here on earth. Instead I found 1,000,000 IQ beings or more that were quite different than us here on earth. The whole situation reminded me a lot of the Greek Pantheon of Zeus and all the others. Except that there had been a previous Zeus. The original Zeus had grown tired after millions of years (maybe billions) of existence and had retired and his grandson had become Zeus or what he called "The Galactic Sentience" or what could be translated as "The Galactic Awareness" which he told me was what many people call God on millions of planets and dimensions in our galaxy. However, "The Present Galactic Sentience" says he doesn't see himself as God. However, he considers the first Galactic Sentience who actually Created the Milky Way Galaxy as  Prophet of his people much as you might consider Jesus if you are Christian or raised culturally that way. The present Galactic Sentience sees himself as a supreme Strategist which is why he says his Grandfather put him in charge after his grandfather made all the basic rules of life within the Galaxy. But even his Grandfather didn't create the physical laws of the universe. He only created the Galaxy to feed his wife and kids so they could all be potentially immortal too.



At that time I asked the Present Galactic Sentience to Save life on Earth from extinction. I said, "I think we are probably going to nuke ourselves out of existence within a few hundred years if left to our own devices." He said, "I will prevent the extinction of earth and mankind. All I ask is that I can see through your eyes." At the time I was young and thought that this was a small price a small sacrifice for me to pay to save earth. At the time I wouldn't have even gone and soul traveled to the galactic core like this if I wasn't thinking that my life on earth might be over soon one way or another.

However, recently I thought about what the "Galactic Sentience" said to me and soul traveled to ask what "Seeing through my eyes" actually meant now I'm 62 years old. I said, "Does seeing through my eyes mean you make decisions at a motivational level too?" He said, "There is no difference."

I realized another person might freak out at this point but since I see myself on a path to Buddhahood in this life or another I realized my sacrifice was not in vain and that the human race wasn't going to go extinct in a nuclear flash out of sheer stupidity. My sacrifice was not in vain. However, we may have to start colonizing other worlds because there is getting to be too many people here. Whether you believe this or not is up to you. I have to believe it because I experienced it. I have read many books of other soul travelers and may I say it is not for everyone. Just like not all people are pilots or surfers or like to drive in fast cars, not all people are suited for traveling around the galaxies in their souls consciously. Many just like to do it in their dreams where they might be able to pretend it isn't all just as real or in some cases more real than their physical lives here on earth.

No comments: