Sunday, September 19, 2010

More on Elohar: The Girl in the Forest

Elohar: The girl in the Forest

If you want to read more about the 17 year old Elohar who is an intuitive who naturally travels time (without any technology) from about 7000 AD on Earth's first time line. (The actual second one we now live on began 9-11-01). On the first timeline there are no sane humans in all of North and South America, all of Asia and Russia some of Eastern Europe and England. So that leaves the least radiated place being where Switzerland is now and parts of Italy, Austria, France and Germany where there are the least people severely affected by radiation. But even here the French and Italian Riviera can only safely be visited when radioactive winds aren't blowing across the Mediterranean ocean from Northern Africa and the Middle East.

So is this the truth? Let's put it this way. I'm a precognitive psychic and an intuitive and things that I sense are often found later to be true by both myself and others. So, from my point of view it is likely true but why should you believe me? And if you did without enough evidence why should I respect you if you believe me? So, let us leave all this as a possible truth so you and I can be entertained by it until we all know for sure one way or another one day.

Also, I take artistic license when I write. So please forgive me if this bothers you. I don't usually give definitive endings. This allows me to keep writing as I am shown what happens next. This works for me. I hope it works for you too. Also, there really aren't endings in life unless we die and even then people often think about us after we are gone in a variety of ways. So endings in some ways are for children. For the rest of us we know life goes on and on and on until one day we are gone. So even then it isn't and ending but sort of like going to sleep without one's body waking up. So I guess what I'm saying is I like to write in a more real way, the way life actually is rather than just a fairy tale made up for children.

dragonofcompassion - Home

The second way you can read "Elohar: The Girl in the Forest" is to click on the dragonofcompassion.com button above that has "home" to the right and then once you are there click on Elohar near the top of the page there. If you like my style of writing and what I'm trying to communicate then there is a lot more of what I have written mostly since 1980 there.  I write to enable people to more easily become enlightened in every way. Please enjoy if it is your cup of tea.


No comments: