Friday, September 10, 2010

Over 50 prevent dementia with sublingual B-12

Both my wife's stepfather and my wife's father lived until 90 and my wife's stepfather likely will live until 95 without getting senile or Alzheimers. One of the things they both know/knew about was vitamin B-12.
If you are wealthy enough to get a B-12 shot in the posterior every month then do that. Otherwise, one can also take sublingual B-12 vitamins. (sublingual means you place it under your tongue near your saliva glands and it goes directly into the blood through cell salts).

The problem is that no brain can operate right without B-12. Most people who eat meat get enough of this in the complete B-complex of all the B's throught the meat they eat. However, when many humans get to about 50 or above their stomachs no longer can process B vitamins especially B-12. So no matter how good your diet is your brain can start to go as far as processing goes. And if it goes too far then there isn't anything that you can do about it.

So, people who know about this start either getting B-12 shots in the butt once a month or they begin taking sublingual B-12 tablets under the tongue. The problem with this is that cell salts can be difficult for the body to deal with every day. But I find if I take a B-12 sublingual(under the tongue) about every 3 or 4 days I find it very calming and notice the difference. However, I was raised a Lacto-Ovo vegetarian which means I don't have clogged arteries but it also means I don't get enough B-Complex because I am still about 95% vegetarian since I was about 32. I'm now 62. So I take a chewable B-complex every day to stay calm and centered and every 3 days I take a sublingual B-12 under my tongue to keep my brain working. These combo works great. IN these days of high stress worldwide one can also take a Super STress B-Complex in order to keep ones brain functioning and to keep the ability to stay calm and focused in almost all situations.

The easiest places to get sublingual B-12 tablets would be Trader Joe's, Whole Foods stores or online or you could ask your local health food store to order you some.

No comments: