The next economic crisis
Click "The next" above to read a very astute article based on U.S. History around Elections and the inability of politicians to say anything actually meaningful during the election process. I agree that anyone who will be elected cannot really speak about any meaningful change and get elected. Which means that all real economic problems will be quickly swept under the rug in the upcoming 2012 elections by both parties and create real economic distress by avoiding the real issues for the U.S. and the World.
Top 10 Posts This Month
- The ultra-lethal drones of the future | New York Post 2014 article
- reprint of: Drones very small to large
- Cancer rates 1900 to 2000 and beyond
- Elon Musk - Wikipedia
- How Crowdsourcing Is Shaping the Future of Everything - Entrepreneur
- reprint of Fred's Magnetosphere Theory
- HTML is a computer language: HTTP is a Protocol which computer Internet languages like HTML operate within
- What is a GUI? (It is a very quick way to get from one web page to another) (without having to type in many words and numbers)
- Jakarta Is Sinking So Fast, It Could End Up Underwater
- More than half of all web traffic is made up of bots.