Sunday, February 6, 2011

Quantum Jumping

http://www.quantumjumping.com/lp/subconscious?sr=1&gclid=CJXSro2n9aYCFRhCgwodm0dKHw

Since the 1920’s, quantum physicists have been trying to make sense of an uncomfortable and startling possibility—that an infinite number of alternate universes exist.
Leading scientists like Stephen Hawking, Michio Kaku and Neil Turok, all of whom are responsible for life-changing breakthroughs in the field of quantum physics, have all suggested the existence of multiple universes.
This jaw-dropping discovery was first made when, trying to pinpoint the exact location of an atomic particle, physicists found it was virtually impossible. It had no single location. In other words, atomic particles have the ability to simultaneously exist in more than one place at a time.The only explanation for this is that particles don’t only exist in our universe—They can spark into existence in an infinite number of parallel universes as well. And although these particles come to being and change in synchronicity, they are all slightly different. end quote.

I have given a lot of thought to all this as well. When I used to read Science fiction all the time non-stop from about age 9 or 10 to my 30s in my spare time when not working or raising kids, there was one book I read around ages 15 to 20 that described the alternate universes with duplicates of a humans everywhere. At the time I thought this was just science fiction. However, when I first started to soul travel in my 20s consciously I found this actually is the way things are in actuality.

I found that there were Freds like me in all sorts of alternate universes and they all were my age and looked a lot like me. However, some were married, some were not, some lived in societies with technology and some did not. But what they all seemed to have in common was intuition and understood that there were other Freds in other alternate universes. None of them were surprised to meet me and I found that I wasn't really surprised either. Somehow reading about all this was much different than actually experiencing and finding out it was actually real. I found this sort of disturbing at first and decided it was too confusing and after talking to hundreds of these different Freds that all knew and liked me and I liked them because they were all very personable and caring like I tend to be.  However, it was just too much to continue doing and made me feel like this was not something I should continue doing. Though I and all the Freds each benefited a lot from these visits I felt something was wrong with doing anymore than understanding that this was the way things actually were in the universe. And so I chose after doing this for about a weeks time not to do this anymore and just to soul travel in this physical universe and through the heaven realms connected to earth when I was allowed by the Beings who guard the heavens that most people call Archangels and angels.

Many people think that angels and Archangels are fairy tales. However they are just as real as you and me. The main difference would be is that they can fade into and out of physical reality at will and as needed and guard the souls and bodies of humans from harm. The strange thing is people who don't believe in angels are more subject to accidents and horrible deaths than those who believe in them. Though I can recite the reasons why I think this is scientifically true, I won't do that here because everyone must discover life in all its forms by themselves and for themselves for it to have any real meaning to them in this life or any future one here or beyond.

No comments: