Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Spirit of Maitreya is Growing

As an intuitive as I have been traveling around to very remote places this week with my son I have experienced the spirit of Maitreya growing in not only all living things but all things here on earth.
Many of you will ask "Who is Maitreya?" To me, personally Maitreya is both the coming Buddha and the 2nd Coming of Christ. As a life long intuitive I experience all life in the universe very deeply. So, when fundamental change sweeps across the earth I experience it as if it were happening to my own physical body. Sometimes this is a very good thing like now. If you are capable of it experience how everything is changing very much like a caterpillar turns into a Butterfly. The change is beautiful! Many who are unenlightened will experience these things as terrifying who cannot see all this as I do. If you are inclined to please pray for those who are terrified of all these changes because they don't understand what the changes mean for all beings alive now on Earth.

No comments: