Monday, February 28, 2011

Time Travel Likely Exists

After studying this issue of whether time travel exists or not for at least 40 years or more I reached a point where I could no longer usefully deny its existence in the here and now.

The year in which I could no longer deny its existence was 1990 in Mt. Shasta California.(Later: I realized this was a long time ago now and I think it was more likely the summer of 1992). I was washing dishes while my family was out shopping and I walked outside onto the Acre of land we were renting that the house was sitting on because of a terrible racket. I recognized the sound of helicopter blade tips breaking the sound barrier and the sound was just so loud that I went out to see which helicopter or helicopters were making such a terrible racket.

I saw three unmarked chinook helicopters. But what I wasn't prepared for was the silver flying saucer directly under their formation. Then the choppers stopped and remained stationary in the air. They remained like this for up to one minute at which time the UFO (silver flying saucer) soundlessly disappeared.

It was at this point when I began to realize that these moments had permanently changed my life in many ways. Because what I most likely had witnessed was U.S. time travel. I would like you to tell me how any object can just disappear soundlessly that is at least 30 feet across or more in diameter. The first explanation is that I witnessed time travel and the second is that I witnessed a military hologram. The third thing that might be noted is that neither the helicopters (other than being gray) had any numbers, designations or any other markings on them at all. None of the three helicopters had any numbers or marking on them. After the silver saucer disappeared without a sound the three double bladed Chinooks headed down hiway 89 towards Nevada and away from the Mt. Shasta area while in military formation.

I've had almsot 21 years to think about all this since then. And my conclusion that makes the most sense to me is that I did witness time travel and so if that is true the U.S. has time travel and has had it at least now 21 years or likely much longer. The other conclusion I have come to is the main reason people aren't told about these things is that time travel is thousands of times or more more dangerous to all life on earth than nuclear weapons have ever been or will ever be.

So, it is my personal conclusion that time travel existed before humans did on earth at this point which changes what earth would be perceived as by those who time travel regularly forward and backwards through time.

From this point of view Earth would be a dimension and in this dimension all time, past, present and future in this dimension of earth would be available. So, from this perspective earth being a planet isn't important at all. Earth governments of any time aren't important at all. Only the dimension of earth itself throughout all the time it exists would be important. And even the people of any one time on earth wouldn't be important only the dimension of earth would be important. So, the preservation of the dimension of earth throughout all times might be the most important thing of all to such time travelers of the dimension sometimes called Earth. This is what I presently believe now 21 years later.

No comments: