Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Angels

I woke up this morning to angels talking to me. And this is what they said, "We will continue to be here for you as long as you are working through your writing to help others in all the ways that you can. We will lengthen your life as well so you can continue your work helping mankind in whatever ways you can."

When angels talk they sound a lot in tone of voice like a devoted mother or father with infinite patience and concern for their children. Though I am always aware of their presence(They say, "Almost always")
I seldom hear them directly speak to me like they did today. I felt like I was a little child and being taken care of once again by my parents. I greatly miss that "safe" feeling of being young and feeling safe and taken care of. I think in my 20s the biggest single shock for me as a man was finding out first hand just how dangerous and scary the real world actually was. I watched many friends go crazy or die or just commit suicide because they just couldn't handle adulthood. I almost didn't survive my 20s myself so I understand just how bad it can get. So, to have contact with angels and actually have them talk to me is, like I said like becoming a child again and being taken care of and feeling safe. In this world if you even feel safe as a child like I did it is a miracle. And like that, Angels are living miracles too. So, in every way that you can make friends with angels. It is a matter of life and death in these times we now live in.

No comments: