Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fingers of God

When I saw God in my early 20s one of the things he said to me was, "Every person, every being is like one of the fingers of God".

At the time this was a revelation to me as I didn't really know what to think about it all. But after God showing me this and then telling me that when people kill each other it is like cutting off one of God's fingers. It really makes God angry in a very serious way. So, God said to me, "Don't take another life or your own. All beings belong to me as I created them all."

I asked, "What is the purpose of life?"
God said, "The purpose of Life is to love and Bless life."

More was also said at this time but most of the rest was kind of personal. However, what I shared here is universal in regard to all beings.

At the time I shook after this experience and was incredibly shaken up inside for several weeks. It could be said that I died but my body went on living. Just like it says in the Bible, "No man may see God and Live!" Because if you do you die even though your body goes on living. This was true of me as well. I was never the same person as before ever again. However, after that experience if someone told me something that I knew from meeting God that wasn't true, sometimes I just laughed in people's faces because no one could lie to me about who God was anymore. Even though "No man can see God and Live!" If your body goes on living in a very profound way you are no longer like most people internally because there is no longer any way that you are separate from God.

So, if you want to meet God prepare to die and have your body live on. Because that is one of the things that can happen. Or, I suppose you might just have a heart attack or stroke from it and die.

So, if you are going to meet God make sure you are young enough to survive the experience unless you just don't care whether you do or not.

No comments: