Saturday, March 19, 2011

Mahasiddha

I have decided to call these three parts when I move them to:

dragonofcompassion - Home

Mahasiddha. So, the following three parts and any other parts that might come to me regarding the relationship between Padma, Arcane, Celeste Weaver and Jonathan and others might be put under this same nom de plume of "Mahasiddha"at the dragonofcompassion.com archive site that I keep for easy access to my more developed writings. Hopefully within the next few days I will copy them to the dragonofcompassion.com archive site as I have time to do it.


500BC
Padma Part 2
Jonathan after Meeting Padma

Though the next one is also about Jonathan it sort of stands on its own:
Jonathan and the Golden City

Later: I have successfully put a copy of all the above at:
dragonofcompassion.com/mahasiddha
or you can simply click on:

dragonofcompassion - Home

and then once there click on "Mahasiddha" at the top of the page there.

No comments: