Monday, April 11, 2011

To Clear my Head part 2

To Clear My Head

As an intuitive I find the more trustworthy that I am to life on all levels the more life, God, whatever you choose to call it trusts me. I went to a movie in Palm  Desert yesterday because I wanted to take my son to see "Paul": The movie. As we parked to take advantage of the tree shade in the parking lot because it was in the 80s Fahrenheit there  I pulled my four wheel drive up to the nearest tree. I felt the spirit of the tree there and communed with it. It was a beautiful young tree that grows well where temperatures in the summer go sometimes to 125 degrees and where temperatures at least at night in the winter might reach zero. This wide spread of temperatures are common to deserts which is the opposite of where I live near San Francisco on the coast where temperatures usually go from 35 to 85 degrees which is caused by the temperate nature of the Pacific Ocean's influence. The young tree seemed very happy with all the rain in the deserts this year so far but as I closed my truck door a few inches of the tips of some of the leaves got caught in the door. I said I was sorry to the tree but the tree seemed like everything was okay. It said leave the leaves in the door. After the movie and started to drive away I realized that all the trees 25 to 50 were connecting with me in a positive way. Somehow by taking a few of the leaves with me in the truck I was communing with all of them and they wished me well. I'm always amazed by these kinds of experiences with aware beings like trees often are.

I had another experience with a very friendly tree on the rim of the Grand Canyon. This tree appeared to be female and spoke in my mind much louder than almost any other tree I have ever experienced. She seemed to have a woman's voice and said something like, "Share some snow with me." So I reached out and grabbed a pinch of snow from the tree's limb and put it into my mouth. I realized she was sharing life with me. I realized from the happiness of this tree that she was sharing a wonderful experience of water coming to her in the form of snow. The Grand Canyon is mostly dry so when water comes in any form there, it is always the gift of life for this tree and all the others along the rim of the canyon. I felt privileged like I was in God's church in the wilds for this tree to share something so sacred as life itself with me. It changed the whole day for me having experienced this. So, even though it was only 31 degrees out and my son who lives in southern California was disappointed to not see the Grand Canyon because of the blizzard we were in there on the rim, I had this amazing experience with this happy friendly tree.

Earlier, on the way to the Grand Canyon starting from Flagstaff I had taken a video on my Iphone4 and when I played it back what I found funny was listening to my son and I joke about how we wouldn't be able to see the Canyon when we got there. Though it was true the blizzard with two inches of snow on the road as we drove into who knows what was high adventure and we laughed and laughed at being there in a blizzard so far from home on the California coast. So even though he had received some bad news in his life that morning somehow he rose out of his unhappiness to be present in a real blizzard driving my 4 wheel drive truck through the storm.

After visiting the Canyon Rim we looked at a weather report on my Iphone4 and decided that we didn't want to be snowed in at the Grand Canyon and so decided to drive to Sedona which is only 4500 feet. Since Flagstaff is about 7300 feet and the Canyon rim is over 6000 feet I believe we also wanted to be able to breathe better as we found it hard to sleep at that altitude without getting headaches.

So, it was a relief to get to Sedona to a more manageable altitude for breathing and sleeping. I felt all the things that had been bothering me and my son that helped cause this road trip slip away. But even though I wanted to spend another day there in Sedona I sensed we needed to once again move on and so did my son. Besides it had snowed about a foot all night there which makes all the trails very slippery if you want to hike them. So, once again we moved ahead of the storm. The next night we spent in Prescott which we found locals pronounce like Biscuit, which means that in stead of ending with Scott you say the end of biscuit which my son found funny. But that is how locals pronounce it. It reminded me of Duboise, Wyoming which because I speak French I would automatically pronounce it Du Bwa which would be correct in French. However, maybe that is Dubois and Duboise might be du bwas. But the locals there in Wyoming call it Du Boys (Duboise). So life is interesting anywhere you go.

So, as an intuitive what I have found is that the more life inherently trusts you the more your senses and what you are capable of expands. In the world of an intuitive trust is everything. All life needs care on multiple levels and as you become worthy of all trust like a leader there is literally no end to what can be done in a positive way for all life as you demonstrate that all life can trust you in all ways. And this is always a circle the more you are able to help all life the more all life is able to help you as well.

"Pray for the living and the dead and the living and the dead will pray for you."

All life living and dead watches us all the time and if we are kind and helpful beings all life is kind and helpful to us as well. As this process expands through compassionate actions physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually amazing things continue to happen and this also expands as life moves forward. Peace comes through right mindfulness and compassion towards oneself and all other beings.

No comments: