Monday, May 30, 2011

Create a Reality you can stand to live

Most of us start out in life as victims of the reality around us. However, at some point (usually between about 15 and 30) we decide to create a life we can stand to live and decide it isn't worth living anymore as the victim we were as children of our parents, relatives, friends, religion and the world.

I had to start to move away from experiencing life as a victim pretty young just to stay alive. Between ages 10 and 15 because of childhood epilepsy (blunt trauma induced epilepsy) I had to perceive reality as a full adult by age 14 or 15 to survive. However, one can actually become an adult that chooses to create ones own reality at any age. I have looked into the eyes of children who were adults. And I have looked into the eyes of those 40 to 60 and seen children that never grew up and are still victims of the world around them.

So, it is always a choice to be free and to create one's own reality.

For some, it is just too terrifying a thing to actually do so they stay children forever until they die. For me, I had no real other choice. It was become a full adult creating your own universe every moment or die. So for me everywhere I looked was absolute terror and all I could do was to choose to live and create a life I could stand to live. So I did. But that doesn't mean it was easy for me.

Even after I made this conscious choice it was difficult during my 20s. And then again it was difficult through my 40s (I almost died of a heart virus at age 50). But I'm witnessing here it can be done. One can actually create their own reality, interface it with all the billions of other realities around them and learn to empower oneself as well as to assist all other beings to creating their own desirable realities as well. And might I say, "As God intended". Whether you  believe in God you not you must agree that it is very comforting to experience life "As a perfected and perfect thing" and to assist all other beings that you can to creating their own "perfect life".

It's sort of funny to me that many people will get angry with you if you try to help them at all. They just want to keep suffering. I just consider this a form of masochism common among humans that sort of follows the old adage "Misery loves company". So people who enjoy their suffering align with other people who enjoy their suffering and criticize anyone who isn't suffering too. However, this just becomes an ongoing "Pity Party" and doesn't take anyone anywhere useful at all.

So, to move beyond the "Pity Party" one must make conscious choices in their lives. The first choice is to decide that one will no longer make themselves suffer by continuing to do things that are harmful to themselves. It takes a while to retrain yourself but it is possible. Once you stop doing all the things that contribute to your suffering and an early awful death in life, you begin to see all the many possibilities for you to live a really amazing life. And so one by one you do all these many many amazing things that create a wonderful life for both you, your family and all beings who will listen to you.

Create your own heaven here on earth. It is possible. I have.

Don't get me wrong. I'm still a human being. I still have to go to the doctor and take care of myself. But life is good. By being kind to myself and all others I have become wise and kind and useful to all beings that will listen to me. You can do that too!

No comments: