Sunday, May 22, 2011

How to Change the World to a Better Place

The best way to think about this is to remember when you were a child and you had a bad dream or fell and hurt your knee. Your parent or guardian came up to you and said something like, "It's okay. It's going to be all right. You're going to be just fine. And you stopped crying slowly, put your arms around them and maybe you gave a little smile as they tried really hard to cheer you up.

If you magnify this consciousness as an adult everything you think do or say in life can be a part of this lifting process of helping others (including yourself to move forward, to stay alive, to generate positivity, so have a good life, to survive, to overcome all obstacles, to move into useful spiritual places and attitudes."

For example, in my lifetime of researches into all aspects of life, God, Science (all kinds) I have found many things that are extremely useful in this not only for myself but for all beings everywhere in time and space.

There are two that I like to run through my mind and subconscious that personally bring me great joy and I find other things like this every day and I experiment with the results all the time.  Here is the first one I was taught:

"I am the Resurrection and the life of all life, substance energy and consciousness."

Sometimes, especially around Easter I will repeat this statement over and over in my head and experience it as it goes out and effects all mankind and all life substance and energy on the planet and beyond. We each are like a radio and TV station. We are like holographic projectors and we each need to take some responsibility for how we change the world every moment with each of our thoughts and feelings.

When I was about 32 and met my first Tibetan Lama and then more and more Lamas both in the western United States and also in India and Nepal I also learned this prayer. The thoughts and feelings of this prayer I say in my mind sometimes for minutes or even hours if I am driving my truck or car or if I'm walking along the beach or down a trail with my dogs. Experiencing all beings in the universe ending their suffering permanently and coming to bliss permanently gives me great peace and happiness. For, until all beings cease to suffer and come to happiness and bliss how can any being be truly happy?

So, when I say this in my mind or sometimes in private if I am alone out loud as a prayer I am experiencing all beings being happy and blissful in the universe. What a beautiful experience that you can have every day and any day or moment! Here is what the Lamas taught me:

May all beings attain bliss and the cause of bliss.
May all beings be free of suffering and the cause of suffering.
May all beings never be without the supreme bliss that is free from
all near and far all grasping and aversion.

If you are capable of experiencing all life in the Universe free from suffering and experiencing bliss right now you could also say:

I am experiencing all life in the universe experiencing bliss right now.
I am experiencing all life ending all suffering right now.
I am experiencing all life in the universe giving up all grasping and aversion right now
and realizing that I and they are  everywhere and everywhen with all the beings we all love right now.
There can be no real separation between any of us. Life is one throughout all time and space.
Experience the Peace that comes from the peace and Oneness of life in each precious moment.

If you can experience this in each moment then you are free of all harm both external and internal.
Understanding that by experiencing this you are taking responsibility for bringing it about gives you reason to continue here on Earth or wherever you are in the universe. Working toward this end even while experiencing it every moment you can brings it about for all life in the universe. May the Blessings of God, Jesus, Buddha, and all Life in the Universe be upon you.

No comments: