Monday, June 6, 2011

750 foot long Mars Base?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110606/us_yblog_thelookout/armchair-astronaut-mars-video-goes-viral

Whether the U.S. , Russia or China or European Union are occupying this 750 foot long base cylinder I don't know. However, when you look at things like Area 51 and all the other things that the U.S. , Russia, China etc. etc. don't talk about this actually doesn't surprise me at all. There are things done for public consumption and there are things that nation states just do. This likely is one of them. Are there people there now? Hard to say. Were there people there once sometime between 1969 and the present. I'd say, "Yes". Pretty likely. I'd say the probability is about 80% to 90% that this is an experimental colony from Earth, put there by one or more military high commands in case Earth nuked out of existence so some humans would survive. 100% logical the way Earth's military machines and think tanks work.

Later: I was thinking more about this and likely the component pieces were manufactured on earth and transported into space on the space shuttles. So, if this is true they were shipped up in either  quarter round, half round or full round sections on the Space shuttles over the years until now. After all, they started in 1984 so there was plenty of time to have done this since then. Also, wasn't it Bush who wanted to go to Mars? Maybe we did.

Even later: It could also be a place for UN meetings between military personnel from Earth's G-20 meeting with extra terrestrial dignitaries on neutral ground for creating ongoing diplomatic treaties and agreements. At this point any and all (and more) of the above scenarios likely should be investigated.

much later: When I tried to play this video for my wife and a friend it had been taken down and the explanation was that  it was cosmic rays. Though that could actually be true it could also just as likely be like the weather balloon story for Roswell too. So, it could be 50-50. I personally as an intuitive think that this is a NATO or UN colony manned by soldiers from all over earth. I would say this is the most likely scenario and that it is a safe meeting place to meet with off world governments( sort of a United Nations of the Solar system including time traveling cultures like our own).

It is my experience that at the very least the U.S. Government has had access to time travel since World War II. However, it is just too dangerous a tool to tell the public about.

However, to protect both myself and you I need to say here that I have no physical evidence of this of any kind. If I did I would now be dead. That's just the way things really are.

MUCH LATER: I find it very suspicious the way this video was taken down so quickly. So it likely was either a hoax, cosmic rays or the real thing. I would say it could be 33% each (Hoax, Cosmic rays, or the real thing). The problem is we will never know unless you have a space ship and can check for yourselves. That's just the way governments have always operated and probably always will.

No comments: