Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Family 3D Hangover

My son has been complaining for several years now that 3D  movies give him headaches for a day or so and so he hasn't wanted to go to 3D only 2D showings. I have not been compassionate until now. when I saw "The Green Lantern" I found myself with the "Spins" the next morning to the point where I could barely walk around the house. And decided after several hours of this very unpleasant experience that I was giving up going to 3D movies. My son also said that 3D video games when kids and adults play them for over 1/2 hour tends to give people headaches or to make them nauseous.

So, that is why I call it the "Family 3D Hangover" because if you are nauseous and have a headache and spins and fall down stairs or can't drive your car or motorcycle or fall over banisters and injure or even kill yourself because you just went to a 3D movie or played a 3D game then what is the difference between a real hangover and a 3D generated one? They both become dangerous to your health so I'm giving up going to 3D movies as a result.

No comments: