Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hearing everyone's thoughts

There was only one day in my life when this became really bad, when I literally heard anyone's thoughts within about 100 yards or more for me. If you want to simulate this experience turn every radio and computer on to a different conversation or dialog and see just how long you can stand it while you are home one day.

My solution was simple. Since I wasn't working that day because it was Saturday I just rounded up a group of buddies in Venice, California where I lived and worked then and drove up to Mt. Waterman in the Angeles National Forest that can be reached within about 1 hour or more from the beach where I lived then in an apartment. It was fall 1969 and I was 21 years old. When I reached Mt. Waterman I took my friends out on the Silver Mocassin Trail that I had often walked with my parents since I was about 6 years old on weekends since about 1954 when I lived in Tujunga and then Glendale with my parents. Since I was extremely psychically sensitive that day I experienced the love of a tree that changed my life as I walked along the trail with my friends that day. It was the first time I experienced unconditional love 100%. But I was very surprised it was from a tree. It was hard to conceal the tears in my eyes from my buddies after having experienced completely unconditional love from any being human or animal or tree. Also, since my buddies thoughts were not too different from my own it wasn't as bad as when we drove through traffic that day. I had to let someone else drive because I just couldn't shut off people's thoughts around me no matter how I concentrated. A few years later I was having trouble seeing and feeling everything around people both good and bad and in between. I finally got pretty desperate and I prayed to God, "Please God. I just can't take seeing so much good and bad all the time. When I see angels I become intoxicated and almost drunk with their beauty. But then when I see really bad things and beings I become fearful. Please don't let me see so much because I can't function right being aware of so much. Just show me what you need me to know in any given moment." Thank you God!"

This was probably the single most important prayer for my own well being that I have ever given. Because without that prayer and the perfect answer it brought I would not be alive now I believe. Because God perfectly answered my request and then I became aware of only exactly what was useful supernaturally for me to be aware of every moment since then. I realize that this way of functioning must be the way Angels, especially Archangels function. Because I find it incredibly efficient at all moments waking and sleeping. Since that time it doesn't really matter whether I am asleep or awake because I seem to be able to call to me any angelic type of being, even Archangels in an instant to protect me or others. If you are very gifted like me and you need help try my prayer or design your own if you feel safe doing so. So you can be a gift to the world like God intended and not just die prematurely. All of us are gifted for a reason you know. So try to be the gift to the world that God intended.

No comments: