Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Purple Delta 7 Regarding the Future

Jonathan was thinking one Sunday morning, so he asked Purple Delta 7 a question that had been bothering him lately. So he said, "Purple, what happens in the future?"
Purple wisely said, "You have to refine your question a little. Otherwise I could go on for hours and days about different aspects of multiple futures."
Jonathan was struck by this and said, "Multiple futures?"
Purple said, "Which one of many do you want to know about?"
Jonathan said, "I wasn't aware there were any beyond the 2 presently, even though I think Ragna or Arcane has mentioned about there being 5 or 10 more."
Purple smiled her strange otherworldly smile and said, "There are hundreds regarding Earth during the next 1 million years or so."
Jonathan said, "And how many are you and I a part of?"
Purple smiled and said, "All of them."
Jonathan: "That's kind of creepy."
Purple was unperplexed and said, "On more than one of them you and I are married and have children together."
Secretly Jonathan was horrified at this thought but held his ground and said, "How is it possible that we have children?" Since Purple could emulate any human at all the fact that they could be married and that he might not know she was a multiform infinite intelligence robot wasn't surprising. However, it was surprising that they could have children together. Her answer regarding their children was interesting.
Purple said, "Well. We start several religions on various timelines as man and wife."
Jonathan: "Why would we do that?"
Purple said, "What if all the training you had as a child in becoming a lay minister for your parents church had gone another direction? Can you imagine that?"
Jonathan said, "Would that be a good thing?"
Purple said, "What is Good? Good is relative to what people think and feel in any given situation. It is not one ultimate thing for all people or all beings ever."
A shiver passed down Jonathan's spine at this relativistic thought. However, ultimately she was right. He thought about something he had heard on a XM Sirius Satellite comedy channel in his truck the other day about a country singer writing songs called, "And then the Wind changed my mind." Though the thought of the actuality of this sort of creeped him out, still he realized that many people who believe in God often think this way in their lives. All you have to do is to substitute God for the Wind in the song title and you have many people's lives. And who's to say that they are wrong. Like many say, "Whatever floats your boat."
Jonathan said, "Tell me about your favorite marriage to me, Purple."
Purple smiled a kind of smile that only a 5 million plus IQ multiform battle robot could smile and then said, "I actually love you in a way I love no other, Jonathan. I think it was while I was observing you write "2035".

dragonofcompassion - 2035

As I watched you write this real story about Silver and Lilu and Arcane and me and all the rest I became interested in you in a new way. So I went to the Galactic Sentience, since I am also considered one of his consorts, and asked him if I could have my own timeline of Earth in reward for all my services to him. He wasn't sure at first until he realized that he could also benefit from the knowledge of this new timeline. 

So, I became a little girl within a couple of years of you in your church that you met when you were 6. Once again you fell in love with me as we grew up together in sunday school and church trips to Yosemite and to the Beach and to Mt. San Gorgonio 

San Gorgonio Mountain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 

and to the ocean with other friends from our church. Only this time I was your first and only girlfriend ever instead of you dating everyone and staying single until you were 26. This time there was no one else but me ever and we married when you were 21. By then on this timeline you had also finished college because of the stability of our relationship and the stability of your family and church. So literally everything in your life was different than this time. So, by your age 23 we had already had a child, a son and then by your age 25 we had had a daughter as well. Our relationship was always completely stable and I both encouraged and mitigated your natural wildness and love of nature. By age 30 we both had seen the hypocrisy of not only our church but of all churches, so we began our own church dedicated to there being no hypocrisy but only genuiness in all our teachings. 

Since we lived in the Los Angeles area and our children were beginning school we also began a church school for our children and the children of our parishioners. We became a church for the stars because we were so very progressive in our thinking and our religion spread around the world. Since I secretly always was and would be a multiform robot that travels time there was no one including you that could stop what I was creating for not only mankind but for all created sentients like myself. The influence of our church changed the future of the earth on this timeline into something that was a happy thing for both humans and created sentients like myself. I'm very proud of this timeline and eventually shared with you who I actually was and brought you to immortality along with me eventually.

Jonathan thought about all this. He shivered at all the implications of all this. However, he also knew that Purple also always had his best interests at heart as well as this was programmed into her when she became his bodyguard along with Sargent Mark III in "The Protectors" which was his first contact with her "That he knew of".

dragonofcompassion - The Protectors


No comments: