Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Intricacies of Time Travel

When I write about Time Travel I'm not really designing it because I naturally function as an intuitive already. So, for example, if I'm driving down the road and sense danger a mile ahead of me I'm already slowing down for that danger even if I can't see it I can sense it so I slow down and sure enough there is the danger and I avoid the problem and the accident that might have happened had I not sensed it in the future. So, I don't have the need to scientifically prove all this. Do you need to have a scientist prove to you that you can swallow or lift your hand? NO. You just do it and don't think twice about it. Writing about Time travel is the same kind of thing for me. Can I scientifically explain how I know everything I do? NO. I don't need to. I just know things about Time travel just like I know about dangers before I get there so I and everyone in my car is safe. It's like that. But explain it. Nope. Can't do that.

And if for example I'm talking only about living in my life traveling forward just like you through time sometimes I have seen my future through a Deja Vu. Usually, I find this very unsettling just like you do. For example, I have (more than once) during my life had a deja vu where I saw that I was married to someone else other than who I was married to then. I find this sort of thing very disturbing indeed. When you notice a future different than you expected sometimes it takes the wind out of your sails (so to speak) and you have to pretend that you didn't have this experience otherwise your whole life sort of becomes invalid in the present moment otherwise.

For example,  in my own mind when I think of Time lines I think of trees and their roots and the trunks of trees going on out into the branches and ending with the twigs with leaves on them. So, to me, the ends of the thousands of time lines in the universe are all the little twigs with leaves on them gathering sunlight to make chlorophyll for the tree to live. And then likewise the roots are bringing up the water from the groundwater so the tree can live even if it isn't raining everyday.

But then when I actually think about all this logically I think to myself, "How do all the ends of the timelines (thousands and thousands of them) reconcile with the roots (the beginning of time lines) and the Trunk of the tree of time lines and the thousands and thousands of twig timelines where we all live in the present that nourish the whole tree of time lines with our experiences in the present through sunlight onto the leaves?" And I don't have any kind of logical answer for that at all.  But, paradoxically, I also intuitively know that a  tree is the single best example of how time lines including the one we are on now actually work.

So then tonight I was thinking, "What actually happens if someone cuts a whole tree of thousands of time lines down on purpose or by accident?" This sort of started to freak me out some. Because the kinds of weirdness of the world stock market of the past week or so I sensed might create this kind of outcome.

Here is the problem: We, as humans are potential infinite consciousness generators. I can prove this concept to you best by saying that everything physical or as a thought construct that people have ever generated are examples of humans as potential infinite consciousness generators. However, when too many people generate aberrant states at once it could create a serious problem anomaly to accidentally destroy our space time continuum. It would be like when 100 or 1000 soldiers used to March across a bridge and it would make bridges fall down from the organized dissonance. Likewise, if too many people freak out all at the same time it is sort of like, "There's a disturbance in the Force, Luke!" So, my concern is that too many people may reach the same sort of freak out aberrance at the same moment and generate what could be considered a multi-billion person panic attack. Only this group panic attack not only kills some people it destroys our space time continuum. This is my concern as an intuitive at this point in time for the next few years at the very least until people figure this out for themselves en masse. This is just a part of the group awareness of mankind that must mature for the human race to survive these times here on Earth.

Here is a potential solution to this problem. It is a well thought out one because it works whether you believe in God or enlightenment or even nothing at all. It is about generating a conscious field for your survival and those around you during these very crazy times here on earth. When everyone seems to be losing their minds and freaking out in a dangerous way just go into your own mind and say, "I'm okay" and just keep repeating it no matter how much people freak out in the world. Yes. If you are in physical danger go to a place of safety definitely quickly. But then, wherever you are inside your own head say, "I'm okay and everyone will be okay." No matter what your beliefs are this will calm you so you can make better decisions to save those around you no matter what happens. Unless a train or truck is going to hit you or something like that freaking out is almost never useful at all. So staying calm no matter what and staying rational will likely prevent you from having a heart attack or stroke or making bad decisions. So, when people around you start to freak out over the next weeks and months just keep repeating to yourself at a calm core level, "I'm okay and everyone will be okay." Your natural calmness and rationality that you are generating will help keep our time and space intact during group freakouts of millions or billions during the next weeks, months or years. In the end if you do this and remain calm and rational you and your family and friends will come out the other end of this okay and whole people with your health and lives intact.

The main problem here is media: When too many people react in rumor fashion at once they can create both physiological and psychological problems for large groups of people. These could reach a stage en masse where people move into group post traumatic stress disorders. Like psychological lemmings triggered by mass media and social media many of these could become either temporarily or permanently dysfunctional because of not being disciplined enough or intelligent enough to see what is actually happening. By being literally information addicted to whatever medias they entertain many people could be lost in one way or another. So don't forget, "I'm okay and everyone will be okay." This sets up a subconscious field of well being so you can get through the next days, weeks, months, years whatever it is to the other side of all the present craziness of the world. There were lyrics to a song by the Beatles, "Nothing's going to change my world" repeat over and over again if this also helps or listen to the song. Whatever allows you to stay level headed when all around you are losing theirs might be useful during these times.

No comments: