Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Arcane's Philosophy

Living 1000 years to 3000 years or more can really change a person. Especially since as a Galactic Time Guard Planetary Anthropologist I was entitled to unlimited regenerations on the Time Guard Planet near the Black Hole in the Center of the Galaxy. I guess the Galactic Time Guard figures that they have spent so much money(probably Billions and Billions of dollars per time Guard employee) that in order to get their full money's worth they let us regenerate over and over again. But most of us aren't psychologically suited for literally infinite regenerations for one reason or another. But it has often been said of me that I'm not like most people because I am a natural World Saver, a saver of worlds. It's what I do you see. And since I'm not allowed to spend time on New Deva my latest incarnated home planet after I saved New Deva from Isfahel and freaked so many people out because of my God-Man status on both planets I have come to call Earth my home planet. Because after all I was Darshan of Atlantis, His Oneness of Lemuria, King Interlaken of Switzerland and Europe of 5000 years into the future, and Even Jonathan are all incarnations of my soul (this is what Meridian"Eridian" told me so I have to believe him because he is my primary Earth teacher and caretaker of Earth's heavens when I first met him around 1,000,000 AD here on Earth. Even Jonathan who Meridian "Eridian" becomes eventually is an incarnation of my soul. But here it is strange even for me. Because despite everything I know and can do, at a certain point "which came first the chicken or the egg?" However, if I want to go beyond the Paradox I listen to Meridian"Eridian" my Earth Guru who changed me and saved my life and sent me back to New Deva and then to Isfahel to save the people of both planets from a a torturing tyrant on Isfahel who was invading my planet New Deva. Even Jonathan is supposed to be one of my incarnations and Meridian tells me that he was once Jonathan. So, for me this is a paradox too because he made me pretend to be Saint Germain before I was Saint Germain to save Jonathan's life. Could Jonathan have become Meridian without me, ARcane? Probably Not the way the universe works. So, on a certain level it is beyond even me to understand even if I have lived 3000 or 4000 years. So, when I ask Meridian about things like this he will tell me about the "Formless Realms" where really advanced souls go to contemplate sometimes for an eternity before deciding to do something else. Then sometimes they pop back into existence in literally any or all times and spaces and do things that they think are useful for themselves and all other beings.  Then I said one day, "What about all the heaven realms around earth? Are they only for Earth based souls?"
Eridian said, "Sometimes souls slowly fade to other heaven realms around other planets or dimensions that they want to incarnate on so it is sort of like a dream for them and one kind of thing is substituted for another until they are ready to incarnate in the new place. Oftentimes many souls will choose to move to another planet together like friends or family. So when they arrive there they have their friends from earth with them. Other times souls travel alone and visit other friend souls who have missed them on these new planets for hundreds or thousands or even millions of years from when they last lived there."


dragonofcompassion - The History of Arcane

Or you can read about the Priest Scientist and soldier from New Deva who was marooned likely on Earth 1,000,000 years into the future by Tech Noir, Dictator of the planet Isfahel with whom Arcane's planet, New Deva, was at war with in the future, also around 1,000,000 years into the future at:

 

dragonofcompassion - memories part 1




 

No comments: