Wednesday, September 21, 2011

From All Points and to all Points

One of my realizations from spending time with my family and many Tibetan Lamas and Monks for about 4 months time in India and Nepal in 1985 and 1986 was the following:

The Universe generates from all points in the Universe to all points in the Universe

I put the Sanskrit letter "Hung" with two concentric loops on the right and left of the symbol
to represent this and drew it on the back page of one of my Long Life Practices that I was initiated to do by Tibetan Lamas. I found all my long life practices both White Tara and Padmasambhava extremely powerful and effective.

I'm talking about Hung from:
OM AH HUNG VAJRA GURU PADMA SIDDHI HUNG  

which is the Sanskrit  for a mantra invoking Padmasambhava and his siddhis (magical empowerments) like raising one's body from the dead like Jesus, levitation, seeing at a distance,healing at a distance or up close etc.
And since it is in Sanskrit I used to do this mantra before I was initiated by Tibetan Lamas a lot. This seemed to invoke the right Lamas to show up in my life who initiated me into many many Tibetan Buddhist Practices which are incredibly powerful I found. This process from beginning to end took about 10 years time. However, none of these things are very useful unless your motivation is to help all life in the universe end its suffering and move towards eternal bliss. If your motivation isn't right it will simply use up your energy and you will die. However, if your motivation is right because you are helping literally all life in the universe in all times and space the energy become literally unlimited for you to help all life everywhere. This is my experience.


The whole point of living a long life is to gather wisdom and knowledge and to share compassion "Bodhichitta" with all life the universe to help end the suffering of all beings past, present and future.
Within Tibetan Buddhism and Buddhism in general I found literal "Time Travel" where there is no obstacle for intuitive beings to experience the past, present and future right here right now. Since I always have been experiencing this as an intuitive I found this very helpful and it took away my fears and made me strong like a diamond and then my vow which I renewed again in this lifetime only made me stronger in my devotion to the idea that I and all of you can help end the suffering of all beings by bringing them to bliss and right mindful wisdom and actions in everything they think, feel or do.

We are not victims here unless we choose to be. So, by being wise in all our actions and full of right mindful efficient compassion we all change the past, present and future to a better outcome. By this eternal refining of the past, present and future all suffering ceases. And since this is literally a timeless action it actually happens. Of this I am finally certain.

Today while I was doing a Long Life Practice for all mankind and all life in the universe I was sitting in my Hot tub in my back yard on the Northern California Coast surrounded by Pine and Oak trees. I was testing the lights in my hot tub last night and found that I like the violet lights the way they looked with the powerful jets running because it looked then like violet sacred flame that I learned from my parents to invoke as a child. Though I had had glimpses of the violet flame always and always felt its cleansing action as it cleared away bad karma to allow one to move forward in life rather than just die from karma like many do, in the course of their lives I decided to do my long life practice while running the lights and jets. This was very effective on multiple levels both experientially and perceptually.

It took me back to going to Rewalsar, India called "Tsopema" by Tibetans. It is a holy place for both Tibetan Buddhists and Sikhs and others. Rewalsar is a Lake that was created when Padmasambhava created the Lake while tied to a post to be executed there by a local king. The King did not know he was an accomplished Mahasiddha and thought instead he was just trying to have his way with his daughter, the Princess of those lands. So, Padmasambhava flew up a thousand feet and melted his feet into the rocks there to demonstrate his proficiency. When I went there the Tibetan Buddhist local Lamas had built a hut around the melted in footprints to prevent someone (or many) from just chipping them out and taking them away in pieces or in whole. When they opened the door of the hut I walked in an was amazed that his feet were as large as mine exactly.  So I laughed in Glee that he to had size 14 feet and put one of my Vasques Cascade Boots directly into the rock melted by Padmasambhava and it was a perfect fit. The monk looked at me sort of alarmed and took me to see the local Lama and he gave my family and I tea which recognizes past life connections between the student and Lama. He later came to Mt. Shasta and gave around 100 of my friends and acquaintances and myself and my family Dzogchen which is considered one of the two highest initiations presently possible.

When I walked out of the hut after putting my boot in Padmasambhava's melted footprint into the boulder there, the whole sky turned purple. As I walked into the Lamasery to have tea with the Lama with my family it began to rain Purple Rain and purple lightning. Later I walked back down to the lake and during the LIghtning and thunder and rain I did a powerful Dorje Drollo power chant for the health of another Lama I knew there that was ill and for the local inhabitants of the city.

This experience on a supernatural and amazing level along with visiting Ling Rinpoche after he hadn't eaten or moved for two years above Dharamsala had to be the two of the most amazing and beneficial supernatural experiences thus far in my life.

I realized I would be remiss if I didn't share an experience I shared with 500,000 others which was an experience of being personally initiated by the Dalai Lama there at Bodhgaya next to where Buddha became enlightened. It is easier for me to understand the more personal nature of the first two experiences. But when I think of the hundreds and thousands of Tibetans who literally walked out of Tibet to Bodhgaya knowing they would never be permitted to return to Tibet by the Chinese it takes my breath away in the devotion of such people. Also, The Kalachakra Initiation made me experience the King of Shamballa in real time. In order to share the real King of Shamballa and how I experience him I called him "His Oneness" of Lemuria. I believe everything I share about the King is historically true. If you meet him one day ask him yourself to share his truths with you, I did.

To read more about the King of Shamballa as I have experienced him as "His Oneness" please read:

dragonofcompassion - His Oneness

He also shows up in "Memories" also at the dragon of compassion address. All the word buttons are at the top of every single page.

No comments: