Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Learning How to be Supernaturally safe

For me, being clairvoyant and intuitive (at least in this lifetime) wasn't something that I ever wanted. (Who wants to be terrified?). However, this being terrified can also lead to becoming very powerful and learning over time how to protect yourselves from things you don't want to be harmed by.  The single most important thing to understand about what can harm you is that most of the things you will be harmed by are in your own subconscious mind. Once you learn this then you learn to not put your attention on things that are going to stir up your subconscious mind. So, unless you are in an emergency situation trying to save someone's sanity or life you are very very careful what you think about and the people you associate with all the time. Because this is the key to being okay and staying alive and staying physically, mentally and spiritually healthy.

So, some of the first things one needs to learn is how to protect themselves, physically, mentally and spiritually. This, of course like most things in life comes fairly slowly even though some things one needs to know just to survive day to day. For some people going to church helps them. For other people who they surround themselves with helps them. For other people, living alone in the remote places helps them. (Although I've seen what too much of this can do to people not prepared for what being really alone can do to one's mind if it is not their cup of tea. I've tried all these things while trying to get used to being an intuitive during my 20s and 30s.

One of the hardest things for me to get used to during my teens was walking by a person on the street and knowing when someone was going to die. Sometimes, as I walked past someone right out of the blue I would want to suddenly throw up because I couldn't tell them and yet I would know they were going to die within the next week. But other times people would walk by me with many many angels with them in their auras and this would be wonderfully intoxicating. Finally, around age 23 or so I just couldn't stand to see and feel everything I did because I was in overwhelm all the time. So I said to God, "God. I just can't take seeing everything good and bad supernaturally all the time! Just show me what I need to know all the time." Instantly, all my perceptions changed. It was like magic as God answered my prayer. I would be aware of amazing things near to me or far from me. For example, I might be aware of something on the other side of the planet as it happened. And even though I would know whenever angels were near me, I would also be shielded from things not useful for me to know about. So, God shows me all the time day and night about things I need to know about all over Earth, throughout the solar system and all through our galaxy. I know this sounds odd to listen to but this is my personal covenant with God. In this way I can do whatever He wants me to with whatever information I am given any moment 24 hours a day into infinity. I like this. By the Grace of God.

No comments: