Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Memories July 17th 2001 and 10-17-2000

Tuesday July 17th 2001
I have continued to edit the book Memories. I've decided to stay with that name to encourage others to access genetic memories and past life soul memories. For those souls who choose reincarnation as a way of life it is possible to access both genetic memories and soul memories. However, you will have to meditate on whether this is useful to you and others or not. The main reason I have been guided to write this first book of a series is to help prevent the extinction of life on earth as well as to encourage all of you to do what you can to give your children and theirs and theirs a good future that you would be proud to have them live rather than to recoil in horror at how bad it might be if we do nothing.
New Book! tentative name MEMORIES 10-17-2000
And Yes, truth is definitely stranger than fiction! I'm working on putting a rough draft of my new book online. I have prayed a lot about this. Since I see it is unlikely to get the book in print or on tape this year I have been guided through my prayers to make sure it is available in some form this Millenial Year of the Dragon. end quote from:

dragonofcompassion - archive I C

near the very end of the page.

I began writing "Memories" in the summer of 1980 on a large paper grocery bag from a local health food organic market in Mt. Shasta at that time called Pine Grove Grocery. It has now moved and is called Berryvale and is still owned by basically the same people. At the time I thought I was just writing what I would call therapeutic Science Fiction. Earlier in the year I had met my very first Tibetan Lama which looking back now opened up many new doorways of perception for me when I was perceptually two places at once when I walked into the room to be initiated by the Lama. I had never experienced being 500 years before in a different body with a loincloth on a field of spring flowers with a Tibetan Lama and walking into a room with each reality being equally real before. So, I was kind of amazed I just didn't fall down dealing with being in reality two places at once like that. Now, in hindsight I can say, "Oh that was a past life memory of being a student of that Lama in a previous lifetime. But then, I was having difficulty just not fainting. So, at that point I realized there was something really different about Tibetan Lamas and Tibetan Buddhism. And that my wife was right. It really was time for me to start meeting Tibetan Lamas. So, that summer I began to write about Arcane. Within the next 2 years we spent some time on the northern California Coast so I began writing about Elohar and Ragna and Darshan in Lord Fire. At the time these were all separate therapeutic stories for me to write. I had no intention at that time of publishing what I wrote other than to share it with family and friends. But then when I was almost dying for 7 months as I prepared to die from a Heart virus(which wasn't diagnosed yet until the very end) I realized finally that these weren't science fiction they were actually legendary memories of some of my past lives in the past, present and future. This changed how I saw things dramatically.

I also saw and realized during this time that time really has no real meaning to a soul. It only has meaning if you want a group of people to meet somewhere at the same time like going to work or to plan for a phone call at a certain time or something like that. But souls are not linear in any way shape or form. So, when anyone tries to apply linear thinking to souls they fail miserably. 


So, for example, it would be just as easy for a soul to live every lifetime of a million lifetimes in the same single moment as to live them sequentially. In fact, it would be millions of times easier to do it the first way than the second. So, if you believe in reincarnation this likely is how it is done. In reality there is only one moment. There is no time at all. It is as if time and space are game parameters that don't actually exist. But if you are living in a human body that will make you nauseous to actually think like this all the time so you pretend that time and space are real because to do otherwise is to eventually throw up. So, I pretend time and space are real now because I'm in a physical body. But at core I know that time and space are both only game parameters and therefore basically lies.  However, most people can't deal with that. But those who can can often do pretty amazing things.

I was thinking about how one could in some ways experience being a soul not with one body but many incarnations simultaneously. One way would be to have 8 friends who each own a laptop computer to place them each on a chair in a circle of chairs. Then take a Dvd of each Harry Potter movie 1 through 8 and put on in order from left to right (or any order that works for you) so you might approximate what  soul is experiencing as it experiences simultaneous incarnations. You would experience 11 year old Harry and Hermione and Ron all the way up to supposedly 18 or 19 year old Harry and Hermione and Ron as if each year and age were a separate incarnation. As you slowly spun around looking at all 8 movies being played by 8 different laptops capable of playing DVD's the first thing you might want to do is to turn down all the volumes on the sound so you didn't get too overwhelmed in your senses. Or for others of you this might be okay. But the general idea is to try to experience what it might be like for a soul living multiple incarnations simultaneously. And this might be one way to do this. You also might create your own scenarios to do this. Another interesting book is "Oversoul 7" this kind of thinking.

Amazon.com: The Oversoul Seven Trilogy: The Education of ...


No comments: