Saturday, October 22, 2011

Adventures in Heaven with Robert Henderson

The Spirit of Rob Henderson

My first contact with Rob Henderson was in "The Spirit of Rob Henderson" written as I flew over the Polar route from Heathrow to San Francisco in a direct flight while I was over Greenland. After I wrote it faithfully to how he told me his story I cried there in the plane sitting next to my 15 year old daughter. As the tears streamed down my face from the power of his story and the feeling that this was so very true, I could not help but feel "Blown away" by the experience of someone in heaven telling me their story of both the end of their life on earth and also the beginning of their life in heaven. He has asked to tell more of his story in Heaven so here it is:

Introduction: First of all as an intuitive I have looked into many of the thousands of heavens here around the earth all my life. I haven't been able to fully go there because usually your physical body has to be lifeless to go there. However, many residents of heaven are more free to go and come from their heaven realms to visit their families here on earth so they can help them.

Adventures in Heaven with Robert Henderson

Hello Fred my Great (series of) and then Grandson. I'm only given permission to help you with this because many people need to hear about this sort of thing right now on earth. Life is very difficult it appears on earth so people need to know that a good next outcome awaits them if they are kind and compassionate to others and all life here on earth.

First of all, there are thousands to millions of heavens or more here on Earth and they all are interconnected in many ways. Beings like yourself, Fred, who don't judge people for their beliefs are usually welcome in all the heavens as long as you behave yourselves. But there are people in various heavens that won't tolerate any other beliefs. So those people are prevented from leaving the heaven of people who believe just like them to annoy people in a heaven of a different belief somewhere else connected to earth. So, for me, for example, I usually don't leave heavens connected to Scotland, Ireland and England because of the close mindedness of people here on earth when I died. However, many people of your era are more open minded and so when they go to heaven they will likely be welcome in all or most heavens of earth as long as they mind their polite ways.

Also, some beings come to heaven and just stay because they are happy here like me. Others get restless and want to go to other dimensions and planets and times and want to be born again. There appears to be a full incarnation in another place or time or planet and there also appears to be a partial incarnation into another space, time or planet. In some ways visiting you here is a partial new incarnation so I can stay in my heaven realm without getting bored and learn new things by connecting with how people think in your world and time. After all, my world is almost 1000 years into the past now. I passed last from my body in 1232 AD. and soon my wife joined me because she couldn't live without me and later still when he was about 23 our son joined us here in heaven after dying in battle fighting for a good and honorable cause. It is my present belief, Fred, that residence in Heaven is mostly about belief and motivation. It appears most of us are here because we all believed we were good people and did our best in all situations we faced. Because of our sacrifices on earth we allow ourselves to be in heaven. So, more than anything else going to heaven is about how you judge yourself it appears more than any other single factor. This seems to be the way the whole thing was once designed if that is what actually happened. Just because a person is in heaven doesn't mean that they have all the answers. It just means that that person isn't suffering as much as he or she was on Earth. We still all have jobs to do to help each other and all our relatives still here on earth.

Later: One of the things I find interesting about living in the Heavens of Scotland, Ireland and England is that there are many other heavens around the world tied to the beliefs of people in those regions and there are even individual heavens for people with really unique beliefs. So, no matter what religion a person is or even if that person is just spiritual there are heavens for that type of belief system too. And for me, what is wonderful is that no matter what kind of belief system you have, you are unequivocally  protected from all other sets of beliefs different than your own, at least while you are in your heaven  realm here. So, as an overview remember that there are thousands to millions or more heavens that one can be in that connect here with earth. And any other planet or dimension anywhere likely has the same thing as earth. So, to even think about this is pretty mind boggling even for a full time resident of our Scottish heaven since the 1200s AD. I think that this whole heaven thing has been really well thought out in its design, don't you?

Fred: Was it difficult to adjust to living in Heaven when you died? Didn't you miss your wife and child?

Robert Henderson: Yes. But like you I was raised by my Grandmother mostly. My parents had died of a plague(note later: When I later asked him about what he meant by plague I realized he was referring to a plague of pneumonia which struck his village. It is important to understand he does not have  modern day medical or a modern day education with teachers and computers. He did read and write but was taught by his grandmother and a local monk and a local priest to read and write.)   soon after I was born. So, my grandfather worked to support us and my grandmother raised me. My wife, too, was raised by her grandparents because her father was dead in a battle and her mother wasn't right in the head from seeing her husband headless(head sitting next to him) being brought into our village on an ox cart after he died. She never really recovered mentally after that. So, both my wife and I were already pretty damaged by our life experiences growing up. We fell in love very young partly as a way to replace our parents. Both mine were dead and buried so I had no real memory of them. And my wife had to grow up with a crazy mother who howled a lot from seeing her husband headless. So, when I was about to take the message her mother told her not to let me go no matter what. So, she screamed and carried on and embarrassed me in front of the whole village. I had to go just to convince the village that I was responsible. Unfortunately, my wife was right. I was about to die. She never lets me forget that even here in heaven. It's one of the reasons I haven't chosen to reincarnate on earth or anywhere else because she doesn't want me to. Also, her mother and father are here and are sane here. So, living on earth was sort of like an insane asylum for my wife. And for me, it was more like living in a horror movie growing up with a little happiness the last 6 years of my life married to my wife and watching our child be born and raising him until I died and went to heaven.

Fred: So you are aware of what life on earth is like now?

Robert Henderson: We are aware mostly of what is happening to our relatives in Scotland, England and Ireland, and to a lesser degree of those around the world. When you came to Scotland the unhappy ghosts first let us know you were here in Edinburgh. They said, "One of us has come from America and he has the green eyes of a Seer so he can see us and speak with us. He is helping us to rejoin those in Heaven by teaching us the way." So, because you are helping the Unhappy Ghosts and aren't just afraid of them like most other sensitive and aware people, I can also help you because some of those unhappy ghosts in Edinburgh are my relatives and descendants. So, I am like a grandfather soul that helps all my progeny. In helping you I can more efficiently help all my people living and dead.

Fred: What about animals that are also protectors?

Robert Henderson: That's a tricky one, Fred. Because some animals are just animal spirits and others are overshadowed by parents and grandparents or spiritual teachers who have already passed on. And the ones who partially incarnate as animals to protect their children and students aren't usually there full time, just when the people they are protecting are in some kind of physical or spiritual danger. That is why you have Maha Kala Protector dogs, for example.

Fred: I didn't know you knew so much about other cultures around the world.

Robert Henderson: My descendants travel everywhere. So I learn about these things through my descendants who I am helping with or without their knowledge. For example, many of them might know me by another name but will recognize my spirit as it comes through what you are writing as I give this information to you. Do you know what they unhappy ghosts Call you?

Fred: I think I might but what don't you say it.

Robert Henderson: You are called "The In-Between One". It means that you live in both heaven and earth at the same time. It makes you different than most humans who experience more fear than you because of their uncertainty. You don't have that uncertainty because you are ready to die at any time, and in some ways you have already died many times already and you have already seen many heavens because God has allowed you to look into heavens. So, you know to be good to all beings as much as you can and stay alive. So, you are assured of a place in heaven if and when you pass away from an Earth born body.

Fred: Are you happy with your lot in life?

Robert Henderson: I have the freedom to stay here or to be born elsewhere on earth or anywhere else in the Galaxy or beyond at this point. I am at peace with my place as a soul in heaven doing as good a job as I can muster with what I know now. By the way you don't stop growing as a being just because you go to heaven. Heaven isn't a static state. One just keeps right on growing and learning throughout it all. It's pretty amazing really! It is sort of like after you go to heaven you just keep getting those PHDs ongoing.


Fred: I'm glad to hear of it. By the way, what happened to Merlin and Saint Patrick and all the early famous people like King Arthur?

Robert Henderson: I'm not really at liberty to speak about all that. I'm just here to encourage all who read what you are relaying here to those who will read this in the past, present and future of earth and beyond.

Fred: Does time exist in heaven?

Robert Henderson: Neither time nor sleep of the 8 hour variety exists in heaven. We are all either really interested in thinking about or doing something or we rest. And sometimes we rest for centuries and we dream. This allows us to renew ourselves to go on. As a human often sleeping 8 hours isn't enough to regenerate when difficult things are going on or when one is sick mentally or physically. So, most of the unpleasantness of human life on Earth is gone in heaven. However, we still have responsibilities to ourselves and others when we are in heaven.

Fred: So if there is no time in heaven, how do you experience being with me in the 2000s?

Robert Henderson: I prepare for descent into a time much like a baby does when it is born. I become immersed in that time by experiencing the consciousness and aura of the person I am trying to help. In your case I'm not only trying to help you with your grief and loss of so many many loved ones, I am also trying to help you become one of the first human immortals of this century that you presently are living in. I may or may not be successful. But definitely your work will be successful in helping Shepperd  many human immortals into their place in human history during this century and beyond.

Fred: How do you experience me?

Robert Henderson: You have experienced a lot of grief in your life but also an almost equal amount of happiness, and this equality has been consistent almost all your life. This allows you to live in both heaven and on earth as well as to have compassion for all beings everywhere you go in consciousness. Many would not be as efficient or as practical as you are. Most would have already died. So, you are literally a miracle to us that we want to continue as long as possible and we hope that your writings survive on into the future and as you say into the past as well. For, since there is no time or space in reality here in heaven but only pure being, we have no trouble in understanding what you are talking about when you say you are writing for souls becoming enlightened in the past, present and future, both on earth and beyond.

No comments: