Sunday, October 30, 2011

regarding Assembling all blog article names for all my blogs...

Note: I noticed recently that:
Assembling all blog article names for all my blogs...

didn't allow readers to actually make all the word buttons work for all articles listed there from earlier in 2011 through around 2009 sometime. So I just wanted to remind readers that in the upper right hand corner of my blogs which also extends down through all to the right bottom of the web page are all the months and years of articles since 2007 when I started this blog. So all you have to do is to find the year and then click on it and then find the month and click on it and you can then click on the article name from that year and month since fall 2007 when I started writing this blog.

Many people choose to write on facebook. However, I prefer not to write there because I like to have control over my writings more than that. So I prefer to continue writing here and at my other blog for more developed writings since 1980 or so at:


dragonofcompassion - Home

If you click on the above word button starting with "dragon" and go there all the word buttons to all articles and "memories" written about there are at the top of the page.

No comments: