Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Relatives on the Other side

I was born half Scottish by blood from my mother, who was full blooded Scottish by blood because both her parents parents had grown up in Scotland and though my mother's parents were both born in the U.S. to Scottish parents in Boston and in Philadelphia respectively (grandfather Boston and grandmother Philadelphia) each had had a disaster (grandfather's father died) and (grandmother's family home burned down leaving 12 children without a home). So, you can see there is a long struggle to first be born and then to come back to Scotland to survive to grow up and then for my grandmother and grandfather to be meet in Scotland and marry and to come back to the land of both their births so my mother and her two sisters could be born.

When I first came to Scotland in 1999 I heard my relatives clearly on the other side say to me in the Cairngorm mountains, "Freddie. Welcome back to the land of your heritage and ancestors. Welcome back, Freddie" I sensed all my relatives going back a 1000 years or more coming to visit me and to greet me once again. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life.

This time I had a different experience. We were driving to the Queen's View which is near Pitlochry of a Loch and surrounding mountains there and I found myself quite giddy. I must have returned to somewhere either I or my family had lived for some time in another lifetime as I started making jokes in a sort of traditional way and laughed and laughed and laughed and felt very much at home in the area. Then when I got to the Balmoral Hotel in Edinburgh and got into the bath I felt all my relatives saying, "You cannot imagine how important it is for all of us in heaven for a thousands years or more to look and see our Great Grandson having succeeded in life enough to stay at the Balmoral. I thought to them, "But I wouldn't even ordinarily have chosen to do this for myself." They all laughed as I bathed in a Marble Bathtub in a 5 star hotel in Scotland and said to me, "It matters to all the generations who suffered terribly in one way or another that you have come here and that you can freely stay here. It gives us all unbelievable peace that you have made it to such success and freedom that you can do this." At this point tears came to my eyes as I had to see it in such a different way than I ordinarily would and I was happy at the peace it brought to all my relatives for thousands of years. It's amazing when something like this happens to an intuitive like me. Moments like these can leave someone speechless!

No comments: