Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Thoughts on "Memories from the Wheel of Time"

dragonofcompassion - memories part 1

If you haven't read about "Memories" before it can be reached from the above word button. 

I was thinking about why the "Memories" series was released when it was and realized it was to encourage human colonizations of other worlds as well as for the well being and understanding of all who wanted to know more about human civilization past, present and future. Most writers will tell you that what they are writing as being fiction. However, I can't really say that because I am a precognitive psychic and Intuitive and always have been one. Knowing what will happen as well as knowing about things that already happened without anyone telling me is sort of normal for me and always has been all my life. So, my experience is that "Memories" and some of my past, present and future lives are told as truth in a legendary sense. In other words, if you were to tell the story of your lives to your children in order to help them in their present lives survive and prosper both now and into the future, this likely is much the way that you would tell the story of your life or lives. Even though much better (and much worse things) occurred, the things recounted are the most useful to humans of this era (and most future and past eras as well) to help them move forward into heaven realms as well as to colonize other worlds and dimensions and to learn and be happy about what they need to learn as souls.

No comments: