Friday, October 14, 2011

We all create our own Heaven and Hell every day

I find that many people are telepathic. Or should I say that many people accept telepathy as a natural spiritual process by which they communicate with others, God, animals, angels etc.

I was sitting on a plane from Edinburgh to London yesterday when a very Muslim older woman dressed all in black with head covered walked by me. In my mind as she passed I said respectfully telepathically, "God Bless you." She immediately returned telepathically, "God Bless you too, Infidel". At first I was shocked by this exchange and being called an Infidel telepathically even though it made perfect sense. I also, had been raised in a religion that believed only the people in my religion were going to heaven. There were only 10,000 of us worldwide. And I remember thinking to myself, "Only 10,000 of us are going to heaven? That just doesn't seem right." So, as I grew up I realized from my direct experiences with God that religions tend to cause wars more than anything else even though they also have a civilizing effect within specific cultures.

I was always taught to be compassionate, gentlemanly, and pragmatic and efficient. My Scottish Grandmother who spoke with a Brogue would always say, "Now Freddie. You must grow up to be a fine Gentleman." So, when people asked me by age 4 what I wanted to be when I grew up I would tell them while standing there in my little suit and tie and business trench coat with a little briefcase with all my toys and comic books inside, "I want to be a gentleman when I grow up!" And I did. I was taught to always respect women and to defend everyone, especially those smaller than myself from harm. I was taught chivalry from a very early age and so I grew up and became a gentleman. Maybe more of a country gentleman who likes to climb mountains and to ski and travel the world but still a gentleman. This chivalrous attitude took me places in life that nothing else could. It brought to me respect and integrity and helpfulness and created now a life I can stand to live even at age 63.

When we were in Aberdeen we visited  a doctor and his wife who are friends of my wife's and I. I mentioned about the Singularity of 2045 or before. They thought that living potentially forever wasn't a wise or a good thing. I told them my attitude was different because I had already almost died about 4 or 5 times in my life already. So my attitude is sort of, "Okay God. I'm ready to die whenever you want me to. Or I can never die. I'm ready to live as long as you want me to." I could see that they didn't live in California and had grown up as very traditional English people. They were very polite but didn't think like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs and other Californians. This is okay by me. But being a Californian I am very progressive in my views. Humans have unlimited potential and one of those potentials is to never die except by accident if that is what they wish. This is the future and it is coming. Watch out world!



But in the end we all create our own heaven and hell every day by what we choose to believe or not believe, and also what we choose to do or not to do or think or not think every day. So, be very very careful what you believe and make only personal covenants with God and not group ones. Otherwise, you will likely be very very surprised when you die and not in a good way. I'm not saying this lady or I am right or wrong. All I really am saying is the best way if you are going to believe in God is a direct experience beyond any single religion. Unless your experience is with all life in the universe and God, problems both here and now and in the future and your hereafter might arise that you might not expect, especially now that  we all live in such a global world all together.

I am constantly amazed by what God shows me as a developed intuitive every day about life. I realized when my wife's father passed away in 2008 that the physical world and the spiritual world are very closely interchangeable in a way I didn't expect. I am learning about birth and life and death and compassion and pragmatism and God every day. Even if I pass on along the way I expect to be learning about life and God for eternity. It never begins or ends! There is no time or space in the end. There is only eternal Being. And for those who need a rest, temporary non-Being. Have a happy eternity!

No comments: