Friday, November 18, 2011

Kachinas?

My son had wanted to stay in Pueblo, Colorado for the night so we stopped at a nice hotel there. After having a nice Mexican dinner at Rita's Mexican Diner (given a very good rating online) and enjoyed the food a lot. The place reminded me of places in the 1950s but the food was good and I suppose one could eat very well there for under $5 to $10 a person if one wanted even though our bill was in the 30s. After that we returned to our hotel room, watched a funny movie "Due Date" and went to sleep about 11 pm.

As I was going to sleep several beings came into the room. Since I didn't know immediately if they were good or bad I did what I usually do I set them on fire with sacred fire in case they might be harmful to us. However, they did not light on fire so I started to get a little scared as I didn't know quite what I was dealing with. They asked me, "Why are you here?" I replied, "My son wanted to be here." They were satisfied with my answer and started to look within my body and to heal it." They were very ancient spirits that reminded me a lot of ancient spirits in relation to very old native American tribes. In other words the beings were thousands to millions of years old, sort of like protectors of this area. When I woke up this morning I saw their energy consciousness in the face of my son so I knew they were helping him to become the healer he has always been and will be into the future. Amazing stuff!

No comments: