Thursday, November 24, 2011

Octopus walks on dry land at Moss Beach, California: video

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/video-octopus-crawls-water-walks-dry-land-150510810.html

I have never seen anything like this before. My wife was telling me about another incident where her ex-boyfriend picked up an octopus in this area and it crawled up his arm and directly looked at him eye to eye and her boyfriend got kind of scared because he thought he was going to get bit by the octopuses beak or something in Half Moon Bay nearby Moss Beach near San Francisco.

In this one the octopus just seems curious about the people photographing him. But I still find it amazing especially because of my experience years ago now in Hawaii with a time traveling Octopus that I call Flame.  If interested here is the address of what I wrote about Flame:


dragonofcompassion - Flame

No comments: