Friday, December 16, 2011

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (TV 1964) - IMDb

Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer (TV 1964) - IMDb

This classic movie originally made for TV in 1964 has become a Christmas Classic over the years. By the time it was made I was 16 years old but my wife was only 9 when it was made so it was made just the right time for her. I also watched it with my son when he was little (he's now 37) and my other two daughters 22 and 15 and now tonight I walked in and my 15 year old and my wife were watching it again tonight. There was really something special about Christmas in the 50s through the 1970s when it was okay to celebrate Christmas in the U.S.  Many of us miss those days when it was okay to celebrate Christmas as it is not seemingly okay to celibrate it today. So, to each his or her own I guess. I still like things the way they used to be (at least in regard to Christmas.) The following is the amazon.com address if you want to own it.

DVD
6 new from $18.98 3 used from $27.99

No comments: