Friday, January 20, 2012

One Month Before the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989

What 2012 meant to me growing up in the 1950s

The above link will take you to a lot of the information about this experience towards the end of the article including a word button for the Loma Prieta Site at Wikipedia.

If you are a precognitive psychic or intuitive (most intuitives tend to be precognitives or psychometrists or are able to heal at a distance or are empaths and some are all of these). So, this is primarily written for young precognitive psychics to demonstrate what can and sometimes does happen.


If you read the latter part of the above link you learn about my experience with "The Grim Reaper" which led to my foreknowledge about one month before it happened of the Loma Prieta Earthquake in 1989. The epicenter of the earthquake was 6 to 10 miles from where I was living then on UCSC in family student Housing there in Santa Cruz, California.

Both before, during and after people who understood this sort of thing would say something like this to me, "Well. Why don't you tell everyone that there is going to be an earthquake?" And the answer would be: 'Because I'm not stupid'. First of all just because you actually know something before it happens doesn't mean anyone will believe you. So, if you really care about relatives or friends sometimes it is better to say nothing at all and just redirect them from death or injury. For example, if you had many experiences where you saw something happen and then it actually happened good or bad, then if you see something potentially bad happening to a friend or relative or associate, you might just redirect them that day. For example, if you saw them in a car crash on a specific day you might change time and space by spontaneously asking them to a movie or dinner or to go for a walk or to watch something on TV together. In this way you would "Change time" so they wouldn't die or be maimed and you wouldn't have to tell them about it at all. This is only intelligent. Because how many people are going to believe you anyway. Even my family that has seen me right on 100s of occasions often doesn't want to believe something I say that is coming. And who can blame them? So, I have found the most useful tool for people you love is to just redirect them to save their lives or to prevent their maiming.

Many people just do this themselves automatically. My wife's step brother and wife were killed in their private plane in Idaho in the early 2000s. At that time their neice had recently graduated with her bachelor's degree and was supposed to go along with her Uncle and Aunt and their dog to visit her parents who were vacationing in Idaho at their summer cabin. Their neice felt something was wrong and didn't go and another couple bowed out as well. This saved  three lives because the plane crashed and killed my wife's step brother and his wife and their dog. So, many people just sense something isn't right and it saves their lives. The niece now has gotten married and has had two or 3 kids and has gotten an advanced degree. All this would not have been possible if she hadn't listened to her intuition.

So, carefully listen to your instincts and intuition because often they will save your lives. I remember as a young man something seemingly bad would often happen and I would get really angry. However, as I got past about 28 or 30 I starting watching how God was moving things around. When something unexpected happened that used to make me angry I started to notice that God was either saving my life from something else happening or there was somebody he wanted me to meet. So he had to 'Change' sequences in my life to put me on God's plan rather than my own. So, by watching your instincts and intuition often you wind up where God and life want to you be in the right time and the right place even if it temporarily inconveniences you. This is a good thing to know to have a good life.

No comments: