Monday, January 30, 2012

Surviving by the Grace of God

Some of the things I write my daughter and once in a while my old friend think are "a little goofy". But from my point of view I'm never goofy, but what life puts us through to survive is almost always goofy. Looking back at my life I'm really grateful and amazed that I survived it at all. So, if sometimes what I write might seem a little goofy at times, my point of view is that, "I learned to write pretty good by age 9 and found that I could survive Childhood Blunt Trauma Epilepsy just fine without any medication (because my Dad wouldn't let me take Phenobarbitol) which is a terrible drug anyway, if I just kept putting down my thoughts and feelings as I hovered through suicidal thoughts thinking that I wouldn't make it through the next night time seizure. Though I only had Blunt trauma childhood epilepsy from ages 10 to 15 when my skull grew enough to relieve the pressure on my brain in the back where I had fallen backwards off a rock onto the back of my head while rock climbing with my Dad when I was about 8 or 9 years old. So, the post traumatic stress disorder of blunt trauma epilepsy left me one day about a year after I really found God the Day that I (during a scream as I started to enter another night time seizure)  invoked God into my life and body to live with me permanently. By the way the moment I did this I never had another seizure ever not even that night in my whole life. So, by traumatically permanently invoking God into not only my life but to live with me permanently in my body, EVERYTHING changed in a way I cannot ever completely explain in any useful way to anyone. Suffice it to say I have never been the same person since. For a long time I was afraid of God living in my body with me. I sort of felt like I had a big strong Tiger by the tail and as long as I held on for dear life to that tail I might live. It went on like this until I was in my early 30s when I met my first Tibetan Lama in Ashland, Oregon. I walked into the room and suddenly I was two places at once physically. In one physical reality I was walking into the room with about 100 people for an initiation of the Thousand Buddhas Empowerment or (The Sword which Pierces All Defilement) and the other physical place I was simultaneously was likely several hundred years ago wearing a loincloth some place like Tibet in the Springtime or summer because the flowers were blooming. The Lama said to me, "You don't belong in any church. You are a Yogi that does research for all religions and people's on earth." At the time this made perfect sense to me as I was pretty discouraged with all Religions at that point in my life. However, when I split into two people and experienced two realities as real as one I knew I was with people I could relate to and with. Because up until this time my supernatural abilities were too much for most people. There are a lot of fakes around and I have met a lot of them that make a living while being fakes. However, I learned that because I wasn't a fake that I had to live by completely different rules than fakes do. So, what I learned is this: "Whatever you know you are then responsible for knowing!" What this means in real time is that if you know things that other people don't know you must be very careful with that knowledge. In other words, "To those who are given much much is expected." So, I have had to learn to be very careful with all the wisdom and knowledge that God has Graced me with. However, for most people it takes years to learn all this. So, if you are able to understand what I'm talking about you are already ahead of the game and your lives will be the better for it.

No comments: