Saturday, January 21, 2012

UFO Thinking

This will be an experiment for me. And I must say most of these attempts have not been successful enough for me to leave them without deleting them. So, if you are reading this it might not be here for long because writing about this sort of thing is always like climbing out onto a limb and wondering how far you can go out without the limb breaking. Which is why years ago Shirley Maclaine named one of her Books "Out on a Limb".

My experience has always been that there is more to life than living on earth as a human being. And I think that I am not alone in that and probably share this experience with millions or even billions of others. So, for me this was never a supposition but instead a given in my life that there was much more than I learned about in Public School in the Universe. So, by age 17 I set out to find what I could about what this "More" to life actually was.

I found out more than I expected to and when I realized I was able to sense my future, my twenties were going to be so difficult that I decided to Astral Project my soul permanently out of my body at about age 20. However, as I was leaving earth and Angel came to me and told me that I wouldn't be allowed to permanently abandon my body and that I had made "commitments". But the Angel told me that as  gift for returning to live in my body that my body would now become only a reference point and no longer a prison for me. The Angel kept his word and so it was. So, after this point even though my physical life was as difficult as I had perceived it would be intuitively, I was able to survive it because I was no longer permanently imprisoned in a physical body on Earth. God had been very good to me. So, after surviving my 20s, my 30s were kind of fun. I had married for a second time and had custody of my son from my first marriage by mutual consent of my first wife and I. I had married a lady with two kids from her first marriage who divorced her first husband the same year my first wife divorced me. Since we both loved living in the pristine mountains of Northern California in Mt. Shasta and that area we were very happy to be together raising our kids. This happiness lasted until my father passed away in 1985. But 1980 to 1985 validated my life in a way that I had needed to go on living. And ever since the skiing and living in beautiful country home schooling my kids on 2 1/2 acres in a house that I built myself with my father and friends I found incredibly satisfying. It enabled me to survive the rest of my life to have one thing make sense to me like that.

But the reason I titled this UFO Thinking is that I came to the conclusion during this time of my life that we are not alone as a civilization here on earth. I came to the conclusion through direct experiences that Time Travel exists here on earth and that beings from other worlds and dimensions have always been coming here to earth. I also realized that humans are a hybrid of Earth DNA and Dna from off Earth. So, our DNA is at most only half from Earth and half from off of earth.

I further came to the conclusion that the religion I had been raised in that considers the Mt. Shasta area and the Teton area in Wyoming sacred was created by an alliance of off worlders and the U.S. Government and eventually the United Nations. And I also realized that basically all religions had been seeded here by off-worlders one by one to domesticate Earthlings so that they could one day rejoin the Galactic Community of civilized worlds. And that some people are intuitive enough to actually see how this all works and some are deathly scared of all this. And the only real reason that off worlders haven't shown themselves to the public is that they don't want half the people of the world to lose their minds in psychotic episodes because the existence of the off worlders isn't accounted for in those people's religions or concepts. So, until people on earth are sophisticated enough the off worlders are sophisticated enough not to create a mass psychosis that created lemming like events where millions started offing themselves and jumping off of cliffs. If you want to understand the problem better study what happened to Native Americans (North, Central, and South American) when Columbus, Cortez, or even Captain Cook came to the Americas or Hawaii. In fact, only the Kahunas of Hawaii were allowed to say whether Captain Cook and his men were real or were just "white ghosts". All the rest of the people in Hawaii were not allowed to make any definition of what they were but seeing them as ghosts or spirits. So, if you look at what happened to the Aztecs and Incas, you can be sure that you and I don't want the same thing to happen to the whole earth culture at once. So, the question then becomes, "How could they come here without destroying our culture?" At present, I don't see a way to do it without destroying world culture. Unless it was an emergency that earth born  humans accidentally created that might drive all life on earth extinct fairly soon. Only then might they come here possibly to save all life that they could from permanent extinction. This is what I think.

No comments: