Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Customer is Always right

This is how I always ran my businesses in my life. Most of the time I didn't even need to advertise much because people always beat a path to my door because I always gave customers what they wanted and went the extra mile to get them what they wanted even if I only broke even on what I did for them sometimes. This always creates more customers and you get a reputation of being someone everyone wants to do business with because they always can depend upon you.

However, for me, there is the flip side of this. If someone does right by me I have no problem telling all my friends about it and even blogging about it. However, if someone rips me off or leaves me unsatisfied as a customer it is also easy for me to never patronize them again in person or online. So, I have no problem at all in not doing business with people who don't do right by their customers, namely me. Because if a business doesn't do right by me likely they don't do right by others. So, they don't deserve my business and they don't deserve me blogging about them unless I really feel maligned and ripped off by that business.

However, there are some really good businesses out there, so whenever I discover a new one I always try to blog about it so others can have hopefully as good an experience with that business that I did.

No comments: