Friday, May 25, 2012

Mrs. Eastwood and Friends 2

For me, I found after finishing watching the first episode of "Mrs. Eastwood and Friends" sort of a refreshing look at life in northern California ( a la Hollywood and Carmel). Also, since I grew up next to Hollywood in Glendale, California, this kind of view that mixes (all of California and Hawaii and South Africa and the rest the world) is the one that I tend to live in as well. Because I have lived all over California, Hawaii, New Mexico, and I was born in Seattle, Washington where I lived until I was 4.

So, I found I like the view of California that "Mrs. Eastwood and Friends" represents. Even the Clint Eastwood's two daughters remind me of my own two daughters one of whom is only 16 and going to a private school. So, I found I identified with much of what was going on in the program even though I don't live a "Hollywood" lifestyle like the people do in this reality show where life becomes reality show and reality show becomes life.

No comments: