Monday, May 21, 2012

Psychologically Understanding one's spirituality

Though every thing I write about I have experienced to be true throughout the last 64 years of my life, I must also give you the caveat that if looking at things this way scares you or you feel over your head in some way, then if it scares you beyond a certain point that you must decide whether being scared is useful or not useful to you at present.

My son's mother, my son and I were visiting for my son's birthday since she lives about 7 hours by car from where my son and I live. (We have been divorced since 1978). Anyway, both of us were in a religion that was based upon Saint Germain, Jesus and Mount Shasta and and the Royal Teton Mountain of Wyoming in Teton National Park there.

So, she (who has always had an IQ of about 170) and an incredibly gifted and creative artist, was talking to me about the fact (to her) that she decided that "Saint Germain" was actually a voice inside her head. And the reason she decided this was that there are now so many people chaneling Saint Germain and she said that "None of them are the Saint Germain that I know". I nodded my head having been raised since birth until I left at 21 in a religion believing in Saint Germain. I said, "I too, have understood this as well. The way that I deal with it is to see Saint Germain and myself as the same person. This works for me in the same way you are talking about."

I suppose a person could also do something like this in regard to Jesus of that worked for them. But, what my ex-wife and I are talking about is not something people figure out as children or teenagers. This is something that might scare a lot of people to think this way unless they were very intelligent and intuitively intelligent and brave enough to face themselves deeply enough to deal with thinking like this.

This also brings to mind in regard to advanced visualizations. Whatever you put your attention upon you become.

So, in regard to actually understanding this more fully one of the preliminary techniques within many spiritual teachings is to first visualize and pray to the Diety (God, Jesus Mary, Saint Germain, Archangel Michael etc.) above you and to watch their blessings rain down upon you and to cleanse your aura, life and body. This can be very effective.

However, the next higher level of this is to visualize the Diety sitting next to you like a friend, relative like this and radiating spiritual energy through you and around you and to you and talking with you answering any questions you might have.

The highest level of this kind of teaching is to visualize yourself as the Diety. However, this is a very adult thing and not to be entered into lightly. This is what people who become masters do all the time. They BECOME the Diety and change the world. However, if someone is unprepared psychologically for this they only become deluded and start to go nuts.

So, preparing by going through the first and second stages sort of like a baby crawling before it walks and the third stage would be like jogging a marathon that lasts the rest of your life or forever whichever comes first.

So, hopefully I have presented this in as non-threatening a way as possible because using these methods over years while one is evolving in consciousness is what makes a master like Buddha, Jesus, Ghandi, Mandela or even a Martin Luther King. People who actually change the world often go into this third level to become one with  the Diety. All mankind  then notice the changes they bring and of  whether they eventually become martyred or not. It is not always necessary for someone to become martyred when they become One with the Diety. Otherwise, you wouldn't have as many living masters as there  are alive today on Earth.

No comments: