Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stonehenge

< >
The world famous 5 000 year old stone circle Stonehenge is even more awe inspiring from the air. Britain from Above: Month by Month published by Dorling Kindersley.Picture: Jason Hawkes
 
end quote from:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthpicturegalleries/9233382/Britain-From-Above-Month-by-Month-by-Jason-Hawkes.html?frame=2205731
 
When I went to England in 1999 I drove by Stonehenge but since it was enclosed in a chain link fence I didn't see the point of stopping because I couldn't touch the stones or walk on the grasses there. Just looking at it from a distance didn't seem useful to me. However, when I went to Avebury where hundreds of standing stones are that you can walk right up to and touch I was completely satisfied with the experience of being an intuitive. I found there that every stone hummed it's own sound and together they sort of made chords that you can feel or hear depending upon your gifts. I had a friend who was a gifted Catholic Priest who told me that he once hugged a standing stone and it took him to another world to such a degree that he fainted and went there for about 1 hour or more before he came back. So, from his point of view and direct experience the standing stones are doorways to other worlds. I had my own experiences at Avebury and Glastonbury that were completely unique to me. I found I started to feel both times Glastonbury Tor 20 to 30 miles away and it runs an energy very similar to Saint Germain who was supposed to have incarnated once as Merlin in the times of King Arthur. This is my experience. Also, it doesn't surprise me that possibly Joseph of Arimathea and Mary Magdelene put the Holy Grail nearby either. It is just a very amazing place energy wise and once was the Isle of Avalon when the area got more rain than now. And Glastonbury Tor was the highest point of the Isle of Avalon back then. If you climb up to the Tor you can see where they lake once was that is now mostly farmland and sheep these days. 

note: there are also other buttons for more aerial views of England and Scotland at the top.

No comments: