Sunday, June 24, 2012

Archangels

I have experienced Archangels since I was healed by them when I was 2 years old from Whooping cough. At that time I saw Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels. They all wore Armor covering their feet to their necks. Only their hands and their heads were not covered by armor. Each of the likely 7 Archangels wore a different colored jeweled armor. None of them wore beards but all had long hair. They seemed like Warriors on a good mission.

As time went on I lost the ability to see them as clearly as I did as a child. But I have always been able to keep in communication with Archangel Michael who has saved my life countless time since I was healed by him of whooping cough at age 2.

He came to me a couple of days ago and wanted me to write about archangels. At the time I said to him, "What do you want me to write or say about Archangels?" He said, "It will come to you. Don't worry about it.

I suppose the most important thing I can tell you is that I owe my life to them since they have saved my life many times. So, it is fitting, I believe that I write about them now that Archangel Michael has asked me to.

I have had 62 years to think about what Archangels are.  Most of what people say about them is true. My thought is that they are inter dimensional beings. What that fully means it would be difficult for me to define. The easiest way for me to put it would be that they keep humans from dying unnecessarrily and they help souls be born and they help souls not get confused. So, they are sort of like inter dimensional protectors of souls. But it doesn't take any time for them to get to you because they can be instantly anywhere. So, as soon as you ask for their help they are there. This is how they function.

I have always felt that I needed to be alive for some reason so they kept saving my life starting when I was 2. This occurred to me because I watched so many other people along the way that I thought would live on and on be gone suddenly out of their lives who seemed like long lived strong people. So, soon I would be going to their funeral or memorial service and I would be left wondering why it was that they passed on so young and vital?

So, I always wondered why they always came and saved me when they didn't save all these other people. I think it was because there was something I had promised God to do before I was born. Or maybe there were many things I promised God to do while I was alive. That is the best way I can put it.

So, because of my experiences Archangels are as real to me as the ocean or automobiles or planes. To me, Archangels are just a natural scientific part of life. And I tend to feel sorry for people who haven't experienced Archangels first hand. Because it is nice to have someone you can call to save your life no matter where you are on earth or beyond.

I often think that watching how they traveled and helped people including me was what gave me the idea of becoming like them in regard to developing the idea that I should soul travel to help other beings like they do. Also, in my teens and 20s I often found myself outside my body with a sword of blue flame in my hands battling evil wherever I found it.

However, as time went on I found that the universe wasn't necessarily dualistic in nature. I found that both the physical universe and the spiritual universe reminded me more of the weather here on earth than anything else. So, I found that trying to break everything down into absolute good and absolute bad was not useful or practical in a very real sense. So, I began to see the universe more in infinite shades of gray rather than absolute anything. In a universe that resembles the weather more than anything else I found that right mindful wise compassion towards all life in the universe made more sense than anything else. So, I evolved from being a young intense man to a more evolved man of compassion towards all life in the universe in a right mindful and wise way.

The archangels understood all this too and followed my ever evolving progress with satisfaction.

So, when I got into trouble soul traveling Archangel Michael and his band rescued me. Soul traveling is sort of like surfing waves in the ocean. There are sharks and rip tides and waves just too big to safely ride. So, whenever I got into trouble they would rescue me. What is funny to me is that the most dangerous place to soul travel appears to be here on earth. It is actually less dangerous out in space or traveling around the solar system or most of the galaxy than it can be right here on earth.

Some might ask if soul traveling is dreaming or is it real? What most people don't realize is that everything is equally real and unreal. Many materialists feel that only that which is physical is real. But, in the end everything is equally real and unreal. So, then one might ask, "How does one ground oneself into reality?" This is a very good question. In my own life Confucius answered this question the best when he said, "Man should study man before he studies spirit."

My own life began to make more sense when I began to understand what it was to be a man through studying, philosophy, psychology and social science including Anthropology. At 18 I studied computer programming and electronics and physical science and also studied being an electrician with my father's summers from age 12 to 17. But it wasn't until I studied what it was to be a man that I could really move forward in a balanced way in studying spirit.

Many people I have met in my life were very beautiful people but they were not grounded into the physical enough to actually be successful in the spiritual. Being spiritual without enough physical grounding is sort of like being a helium balloon without a weight on a string. One goes up thousands of feet into the air until you as the balloon pops and then you are no more in a physical body.

I met many beautiful people who I watched fly up into the air until their balloon popped and then either mentally or physically or both they were gone. And so their usefulness to God was gone as far as living on earth was concerned as well. So, I have always been grateful to my parents and to God that I always had ways to stay balanced in my life in regard to God and living in a body here on earth.

Many people train their children to ONLY be materialists. I can understand why they do this but often this leaves 90% or more of that person unfulfilled in life. Others from spiritual families choose to be materialists because they cannot make any sense of spirituality as they grow up and I understand this as well and if I hadn't had blunt trauma epilepsy this might have been my fate as well. But, I didn't have the luxury of not believing in God because if I had done that I would be dead now.

My way of looking at this is that God made sure that I believed in him so that I could be amazing in that I could be a scientist in my nature and kind to all beings and yet spiritual in all ways without being dogmatic and religious in a small minded way about it all. So, from my point of view God designed me to be just the way I am.

So, looking at things from this point of view having the Archangels save my life over and over again throughout my life was also a part of God's plan not only for me but for others as well.

Looking back on my life it is hard for me not to think of myself as a sort of Lazarus kind of character because of just how many near death experiences I have come through when both I and others thought I would die.

And as I looked around me there were all these people that I thought would live forever that dropped like flies all around me during my life. So, it all seems pretty unbelievable in some ways that I am still alive and they are all gone. So, this again makes me think that God has always had some sort of a plan for me.

When I almost died for about 7 months from September 1998 until May 1999 I wondered if it was the end of my life. But, from the beginning in September when angels came to me as I called my son to take me to the hospital as I looked into the bathroom mirror and my lips had turned blue and I was having trouble feeling my arms or hands the angels had said while in a circle or oval around me, "You're not going to die! Your Life will get better now!" They kept saying this over and over trying to force this idea to become permanent down into my subconscious mind. If they hadn't done this it is obvious to me now that I would have died otherwise during those 7 months of near death. But I basically refused to die because I had a 2 1/2 year old daughter then that I didn't want to grow up without a father.

So, maybe what all of you need to know about Archangels is that they are very real and that they are available to help you. However, they won't come unless you or a relative or friend invokes them to help you. After all, God and his Archangels have always been about Free Will. So, you have the right to believe or not to believe and to invoke them or not. If you think of them like Firemen maybe that is the right way to think about them. If your house or vehicle or business caught on fire would you call the Fire Department or not? It's exactly like that.

Also, it might be important to know that Archangels don't just manifest to one religion here on earth. They might have different names to different religions here on earth much like you and I might have different nicknames as we travel around the world making friends.

For example, because of reincarnation I found out over time that Saint Germain can also be associated with many many different names like:

Merlin
Saint Francis of Assisi
Padmasambhava
Joseph the father of Jesus
and many many more

So, just like that (except I'm not sure about Archangels and reincarnation) Archangels and angels in general often might have many different names on earth. For example, in Tibetan a Daka is a male angel and a Dakini is a female angel. So this sort of thing about languages and religions also means the same beings are called different things in different languages and religions around the world.

Even today an airport or passenger jet plane might be called different things in different languages but they are all the same thing worldwide. Just so with Archangels as they travel earth and the Galaxy and other galaxies and dimensions. So, since they soul travel they can instantly be anywhere and anywhen whenever needed.

Do you exist because you believe you exist or do you exist because your parents or whoever raised you made it known to you in some way that you exist? Were they right? Or what is really going on?

This sort of questioning makes many people uncomfortable. However, if you don't ask questions  you and I won't ever know anything at all will we?

As I and all of you have struggled through our lives to try to make some sense of it, one of the things that I have come to understand quite well is that all language, culture, religions, buildings, music and artwork are actually all a form of art. If you look at literally everything any human can physically do as a form of art then everything takes on a new context. So, if everything a human is capable of doing is a form of art then what is real? Is art real? My answer likely would be the same type of answer as the philosophical question: "If a tree fell in the forest and no one saw it did it really happen? The correct philosophical answer would be "NO!" And so if I ask you is the art and everything humans have ever done real? My answer likely would be "No!" And then we are left with: "Then what is real? And from that perspective the earth, the sun, the moon, the sky, the water, the mountains, the deserts and human bodies and the bodies of all living things on earth and rocks and trees and everything else alive is real. But everything that humans have thought and created is not real. Not ultimately real at least.

So, then we are left with: "What do you need to believe is real to stay alive and not die?" This is an entirely different question than "What is real?" And asking yourself what you need to be real to stay alive might be the single most important question you ever ask in your whole life.

I can remember being 17 to 20 years of age (I'm now 64) and I really liked looking philosophically about everything and discussing with friends my age the meaning of life. We were on a voyage of discovery. It was scary because we were not sure what we would find or whether at the end of this voyage we would all even be alive still. (I believed by 21 that I would be dead by 25). (So reaching 30 years of age divorced and raising my 4 year old son by myself was quite a surprise).

But, I can remember thinking to myself, "How much do I believe that God exists?" and at that time I said to myself, "Oh. About 90%". And then I asked myself an even harder question which was: "Could I stay alive in a world in which God didn't exist. So, I allowed myself to live for several hours in a world where God did not exist, where there was no hope, no future, no purpose, and I found myself realizing that this was a really terrifying world. And more terrifying than that world was what I knew about myself. I knew during that time that I would take my own life if there was no purpose to my life. And for me at that time there could be no purpose if there was no God. So, the 10% that did not believe in God I papered over because I did not want to kill myself. I have never regretted this decision for an instant since.

Now, I have friends that are as clairvoyant and spiritually gifted as I that do not believe in God and this doesn't trouble them at all. But they are not me. I need God to stay alive. They see all the supernatural things like I see. They just don't believe that there is a God that runs the whole thing. And that's perfectly okay with me. But what I find funny is that a friend of mine uses his ability to hear the songs that nature spirits sing to him in the wilds. Then he writes their beautiful songs down and plays them for people all over the world. But then, he gets nervous when I tell him something that is going to happen and it does. Go figure. We all have different gifts. I have seen and been able to communicate with Archangels since I was 2. Likely Archangel Michael would still talk to me even if I didn't believe in God. That's just the way it is. He is kind, helpful and completely pragmatic like many soldiers who are spiritual.

So, is God and is Archangel Michael real or to do I believe in God because I need God to be real?
This is sort of a Chicken and egg kind of story. Which came first?

And when I was young all this would have been important. But now, since God has changed my complete paradigm of how I experience the universe I have come to realize that since time and space are not ultimately or inherently real and that since I have discovered I only exist because I want to and because God and I and you and all life in the universe are really only one being living without time or space and that we all as one being create all time and space to make life more interesting. Then what is now real? From this present perspective both everything and nothing are real.

But, in terms of whether God and Archangel Michael and all his Archangels and angels everywhere are real, God and Archangel Michael and all angels are more real than most humans are right now.

The main reason they are more real than most humans is precisely because most humans have not discovered the true nature of life in the universe. They are still under the mistaken (and sometimes very entertaining notion that physical life here on earth is real when it is not really).

So, as each and every being moves towards experiencing the true nature of all life in the universe both the answers and the questions change and in some ways become a moot point.

So, are Archangel Michael and God and all the angels more real at present than most people on earth?

The answer at present seems to be: Yes!

But, as humans become more real the answer then would be: "Once humans understand who and what they are and that time and space are not ultimately real and that in the end there is only one being in the universe, then God and Angels and humans will all become equally real. This is my present experience! And since we are all changing and growing in understanding every moment this appears to be where the Singularity that is already here for some is taking us between now and 2045.

And this radical change might be very difficult for some humans to cope with at first.

The hardest thing at present might be for most humans to visualize what this would look like. But, it is pretty easy for me to see at present. Will my physical body still be here in 2045? It remains to be seen because I will be 97 years old then. But if you are younger likely you will be here to see it all happen in real time.













No comments: