Thursday, June 14, 2012

Experience the Universe as an Infinite Ocean

Or you could experience the universe also as an infinite river, sea or lake. However, it might be important to let go of boundaries because your mind wants to know just how big the universe is. And a human mind likely cannot grasp the size of the universe so experiencing it is more useful to a human being than trying to grasp at the size of it. What do you feel when you experience the whole universe at once?

When I do this I experience the most profound peace imaginable. And the longer I experience this the less distress I tend to experience in my life. So, maybe experiencing the universe is something useful to do before you go to sleep at night or take a nap.

Also, experiencing the universe in this way I can experience times and places that I want to visit and people I want to see or visit and I do. Sometimes these people are on other worlds than the one we live on and sometimes they live inside or on Stars or Nebula or even outside of galaxies in the infinite ocean that some scientists call Space or Dark Matter which composes 96% of the universe.

And when I look at galaxies they remind me a lot of waterfalls in rivers or of waves crashing at the edge of oceans in that they are temporary in the sense of the true nature of the universe. But, with or without any or all Galaxies the universe lives on and on beyond time and space and likely never will begin or end and I find infinite Peace in this.

No comments: