Sunday, June 17, 2012

Timeline 1 and Timeline 2

Introduction: There are people who really scientifically want to know all they can about time travel. (I'm one of those). Then there are people who like science fiction written about time travel (I'm also one of those). Then there are people who really couldn't care less about what timeline they are on as long as they are alive(I'm not one of those). So, whichever one of these you are the important thing is that I'm telling you what I believe is going on. Will I believe this tomorrow? Yes. Unless I get new and better information and if I do I will try to share it with you. Because all our ongoing survival might depend upon each of us sharing what we know with enough people to keep the human race alive and prospering as a race here on earth and beyond.

Begin: When I compiled all the writings of Arcane, Elohar and Ragna, Lord Flame, and all the other parts of Memories:

No comments: