Friday, July 27, 2012

Guns?

On the front cover of Time Magazine that I just received in the mail it says on the cover page "How Guns Won".

Though I haven't read the article yet what I would like to say is when people see what is happening in the massacres in Syria and other places on earth and they see what happened in a theater in Colorado, they want their own guns to defend themselves. And this will get only more extreme in the coming years. The main reason people aren't for gun control is that gun control only is successful if people completely trust their government at all levels ongoing. Though that might be true in someplace like England, that is simply not true in the U.S. because government at all levels has for at least 30 years now has not really been a friend to the middle and lower class no matter what anyone says.

And as long as people don't feel like they are being protected and that their REAL interests are  not actually being addressed you will see people all over the U.S. buying Assault rifles in growing and ever growing numbers. And even if they are made illegal you will still see people buying assault rifles and anything else they think they need in growing numbers.

Another change that needs to be addressed is the 50,000 or more people in Mexico that have been machine gunned down by automatic weapons just in the last year. Some of that spills over into the southern parts of the U.S. as well. So, automatically you will see people especially within about 200 miles of the Mexico border buying assault rifles and loading them and locking them in a closet for immediate use at any time. This is only logical for people within a couple hundred miles of the Mexico border.

I, personally don't do any of this because I am an intuitive so I usually know what is going to happen before it happens at most points in my life. So, generally if I feel something unsafe coming I generally just make sure I am not there when it happens or could happen. So, generally speaking I don't believe that I personally need to be armed. (Also, I live at least 400 miles from the Mexico border so that is not an issue for me).

Also, it is pretty much inevitable that at some point in the next 300 years that the U.S. likely will see another violent revolution like the Revolutionary war or the Civil War. This is likely a given. Whenever all citizens are not taught to be self disciplined and to care not only for themselves but to sacrifice and care for all citizens it makes this or any country ripe for an eventual civil war or revolution sooner or later.

So, if you want to avoid another civil war or revolution you need to train your children to take care of everyone in the U.S. The alternative will be eventually another civil war.

No comments: