Friday, July 27, 2012

Liquifying kale without straining it is a bust

I added a section onto:
More on Juicing

But for some reason even though it is in the post it won't print out at my site. This has happened before a couple of times on various websites that I have had since 1999 for the first one then at geocities.com which I believe no longer exists.

So, basically what I found out was when I liquified the kale I had to strain it before adding it to the organic vegan vegetable and fruit juices. Otherwise, it was like drinking tea without straining out the tea leaves. So, potential choking for some people might be a problem. Otherwise, liquifying it is likely a more efficient way to get all of the nutrients out of your kale better. But I'm not sure it is worth the extra work and clean-up including liquifying, then straining then adding it to your juice.

No comments: