Monday, July 30, 2012

Making Orange Juice with a Breville Juicer

Though the Breville that I have isn't designed specifically for making orange juice I wrote:
Fresh Ground Orange Juice

However, today I wanted to make orange juice without the peels on. So, as I thought about how I could do this I realized that all I would have to do would be to peel the rind off the oranges with a knife and then run the spherical pulp through the juicer to make juice. So, I peeled 3 organic oranges and unfortunately I forgot to put on the juice catcher which is like a large pitcher designed with a side hole up near the top to catch the juice so then I had to clean up that mess so I lost one orange onto the counter top. But when I used the other two peeled organic oranges it came out a little like an orange julius into the container which was great!  So, even if you don't have an orange juicer specific to making orange juice all you have to do is to peel your oranges first and make it using your Breville Stainless steel juicer or other juicer similar to mine.

No comments: