Saturday, July 21, 2012

More on the Creators of Galaxies

Since I first began to understand what  Creator was in 1970 to when I began to become more comfortable talking to one here on earth in the late 1970s and early 1980s I have had the mistaken assumption that a Creator lived in the same Time Space Continuum that humans and life on earth did. But I realized lately that this assumption has always been incorrect but likely normal for a human to think at most or all points.

I realized in talking with other very gifted people I know now that what creators really are naturally exists in Dark Matter which is invisible to telescopes but detected through various scientific instruments to be 96% of the known universe we live in.

I realized that since so called Dark Matter is invisible that the Creators of galaxies are likely invisible too. It isn't surprising therefore that I perceived the creators as Stars and Nebula before this point because how was I to make sense of a class of real beings who live not naturally at least in the Time Space universe that we naturally live in?

So, the discovery of the Higgs Boson allowed me to perceive the Beings I call "The Creators of Galaxies" (because all galaxies literally are created by these beings) who live not naturally in our Time Space continuum but who can if they wish live within the rules of a time space continuum or they can live in also the (Time Space?) continuum of an anti-matter universe and galaxy that exists for each galaxy the other side of going through the black hole that they create to form a galaxy when they create one. So, I know that Creators can live in any one or all of at least three types of universes: The Matter universe that we as humans live in which is a Time Space Continuum, or they can live in an Anti-matter Universe which likely has it's own rules just like a Time Space Universe does. Or they can live in Dark Matter which is their natural state that is matter and Anti-matter combined before it is separated into matter and anti-matter by them so they can propagate their race more quickly and effectively than they can when living only in Dark Matter.

So, from this point of view, Galaxies exist because Creators cause them to be. And then we as humans and other species can live in the matter universe on planets that are a bi-product of the Creators creation of Galaxies in the first place.

As an intuitive I know what I'm experiencing to be true and correct. Of course there is more to this than I have outlined here and scientists during the next several thousand years will formulate and better understand what I'm writing about here in the future. And the Higgs Boson is only the very tip of the iceberg so to speak regarding all this.

No comments: