Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Regarding the Creators of Galaxies

To have a better idea of what I'm talking about you might want to read this first:
How Life Actually Works

I was discussing with friends who are very intuitively gifted like myself regarding how the universe actually works as opposed to theories about how it works and realized that I was conceiving the creators that build galaxies in order to feed their young as being like stars or nebula. However, when I actually spent more time thinking about what a being that lives naturally in dark matter (96% of the known universe) would look like it occurred to me that if dark matter isn't visible, why would beings who naturally live in dark matter be visible. So, I realized that my original perception of the Species that the Galactic Sentience is who presently controls and runs this galaxy is and whose grandfather actually built this galaxy likely would not be visible (unless he or they wanted to be). So, if you read "Memories" or some of the short sequels to "Memories" you might learn more about the Galactic Sentience and the species of creators who create galaxies to feed their young so they can procreate more. The create galaxies by agitating dark matter into matter and antimatter fields. This creates a matter galaxy and an antimatter galaxy which can be reached by traveling through the black hole in the center of each galaxy. However, this might be fatal for any human to actually do. However, this isn't a problem for a Creator because a creators physiology is dark matter which is both matter and antimatter combined. And our galaxy is the matter part of the equation and when this is created out of dark matter it can remain relatively stable as matter as long as there is an antimatter galaxy dimensionally existent in a parallel universe.

With the Higgs Boson discovery it makes multiple if not infinite amounts of universes possible.

Here are some useful websites that include some ideas regarding the Creators who created this galaxy and all galaxies. I also realized that population control of Creators or galaxies is not necessary because both space and universes are likely infinite or relatively infinite. Whereas humans like us must either practice population control at some point or find other planets to live on.

Here is the first mention of the Galactic Sentience that I could find in my online free book "Memories"
How should I deal with all this, Biocom?" said Celeste in a concerned voice. "Well, I have created some sentient nanobots from your own dna. I used your pineal gland as a primary secretion source to bring this about. They will go after the mind tapper Morlock nanobots in your blood stream. I am also asking for information on Morlock Nanobot subroutines stored in our Sentient Time Guard computer archives in the Galactic Center for any information on this type of nanobots. 'I've got it!' I have the solution. It should be done within 5 to 10 minutes."
Celeste Weaver sat on the beach and was thinking how her thoughts were beginning to clear a little.
Biocom came back on and said, " We are 90% effective at preventing them from functioning any longer. However, I'm not certain how to eliminate them from your system before they create other problems like blood clots. Once I disconnect them they may cause blood clots."
Celeste said, "Can't you talk to the Galactic sentience and fix that?" "Not without giving your location away and bringing a med tech."
"Biocom. What is the probability of my death from these blood clots." Said a very worried Celeste.
"Actually, very high, Celeste. I think I may need to bring in the Galactic Med techs at least in Robotic form to pull these dormant Morlock Nanobots out of you."
" Well, let's go to my room so they can appear without being noticed, Biocom because I don't want to die."
The Robotic Med techs appeared and put their probes into her arm and started filtering her blood for nanobots. After ½ hour to an hour of filtering her blood they said, "We have retrieved 97.6 % of the nanobots. We think we can program your biocom to trick the rest of the nanobots remaining to continuously regenerate your body, heart and brain function. We've downloaded subroutines from our archives, which were taken from the now nonexistent Morlock culture. There are subroutines that will revitalize a human body of your type that will work. Would you like us to do this?" asked the head robomed.
"As long as its safe." Said Celeste. "That way I could be constantly regenerated and maintain my present health and form indefinitely."
The robomed spokesperson then added, "There are some side affects to this procedure but most of them are positive. You will have some senses that you did not have before and you may have to compensate for them. You will become much more telepathic and you will be able to see the auras of all living things."
To which Celeste responded, "I can see the value of telepathy but I'm concerned that seeing auras might be very distracting in my work."
To which the robomeds responded," If any of these abilities get in the way of your work or concentration you can ask your Biocom to turn these abilities off or on as you need them." end quote from:

No comments: