Sunday, July 29, 2012

Movie: The Watch

Though some people panned this movie it is in the same genre as: Superbad, Get Him to the Greek, and many others. So, it is based upon what one might call (Junior High School and High School male humor). However, this also happens to be my favorite because of my memories of being in junior high and High school and all the what we called then "The Gross outs" or how to find out how to gross out your friends for a better laugh.

But, if you don't like this extreme form of developmental humor and male bonding then you won't like this movie. I loved it and laughed all the way through it but like I said, "You have to like this type of humor for it to be useful to you."

My son, after reading the reviews said, "This movie is basically a big Penis joke." In some ways he is right. Basically, this is a bunch of men from their late 20s to early 40s bonding like they were still in Junior High or High School which for me was great fun to watch.

No comments: