Wednesday, July 18, 2012

There are no Problems only Opportunities

If you make this your slogan you can survive almost anything in your life. Whether it is dealing with a death of a loved one or a friend or a breakup or divorce or losing your job or whatever it is, to realize that this is an opportunity to grow and to change in new and different ways is the best way to not just survive the seeming problem but to make it an opportunity. People who are able to see this slogan as actuality and to live it in their minds and lives are the actual survivors and those who prosper in ANY situation in all ways. Those who don't make this slogan real often don't survive at all when big changes occur in their lives. So, not only is this a good way to think at core, but if you want to survive what you are presently going through, especially if you have kids that need you ongoing, this is the way to do it.

The first thing that happens is you let go of the problem as being a problem and you think, "How has this changed my life and what new opportunities do I have now?" At this point it sort of becomes fun to think about because if a loved one passes away you can think, "How wonderful. Now I can pray for them and all their not so good qualities I won't have to deal with anymore. I can idealize them in my new reality and pray in earnest for them while not seeing them after the flesh but now as an angel on the other side that eventually can help me too once they get used to being on the other side in the next weeks, months and years. So when they come to help me in my dreams at night I can benefit from what they are learning on the other side."

If you lose your job: "Well. I've lost my job. What opportunities does this bring me. I can go back to school and possibly get student loans to do this to finance my life into better opportunities. I can get a lesser job temporarily if I can't get unemployment insurance and I can work anywhere I can find it on earth if necessary. I can meet new people and make new friends. I can write a novel in my spare time looking for work if I have the time to and still survive. I can have fun even if I don't have a job for a while. I can look for work in entirely new and different ways and meet all sorts of interesting new people that might become my friends!"

By changing the way you see problems and by turning each problem into an opportunity you can save your own life and make it wonderful again no matter what.  This saved my life during an especially difficult time around 1994 and 1995 in my own life. This works! Save your own life like I did mine. This works!

A very good friend since I was 6 years old who has since passed away shared this with me and helped me save my own life. So, now I'm sharing this with you so you can save your own life if you wish!

No comments: