Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Wheat Grass Juice Test

This is a test that I always used on myself to test just how toxic my bio-system was in my body. I don't know if it would be useful for everyone or not because there are as many different personal body ecosystems as there are people. For example, many people have been raised on amazingly different diets than I was. Or some people are allergic to various things. Or many other variables that I might not even know about.

But for me personally my wheat grass juice test is if I haven't had it in a while and I drink 2 ounces made by someplace like Jamba Juice with a sliced orange as a chaser. If I feel nauseated at all after I drink some then I know my system has gotten toxic and I need to find a way to cleanse. Sometimes, for me it is as simple as drinking about 2 ounces of wheat grass every day for a week until I don't feel nauseated when I drink it. Then during the last several years a lot of the time (after my daughter and her boyfriend got me into growing wheat grass sprouts again, I bought a wheat grass juicer (a manual hand crank one) and used the plastic covered carboard that we buy our dog food in by the case as a base. Then I take a plastic garbage bag and put the flat inside. Then I tie off the clean new empty garbage bag off and put organic potting soil in the cardboard shape covered flat and then cover the organic potting soil (the kind you can get form Orchard Supply and other garden outlets across the U.S. and the cover the whole thing with a paper towel that I wet once or twice for three days and then keep the sprouting wheat grass seeds dark for those three days so they can begin to sprout and then I put them out in the sun. (Of course you have to water them and drain them if you put too much water in at one time or else you can drown the seeds). But mostly the first three days all you have to do is to keep the paper towel covering the seeds wet. You don't really have to wet the soil that much before yo put it out in the sun after 3 days in the dark. Withing a week or two in the sun every day and bringing them into the house at night to keep raccoons and other critters out of them I can begin juicing the grass once it is at least 8 inches high or more from the soil top.

The other thing I noticed on my raw organic vegan juice fast that I have had to stop for a while until my life settles down a little again is that I didn't have to use tums (antacids) to prevent reflux at any time day or night while I was on this raw organic vegan juice fast. So, finding a way to go back on this diet as soon as is practical is something I'm presently looking forward to. My wife has planned a trip somewhere soon. So, traveling somewhere with my juicer isn't an option. However, Raw organic vegan juicing is something that is now a permanent part of my diet ongoing because of just how great I feel when I do it for a week or  more. And also, how many diets have you been on where you lose 30 pounds the first week like I did and you feel like you are 15 to 25 again in your body with all the wisdom and age of being your real age? When was the last time you experienced this? It's pretty wonderful and priceless beyond millions of dollars if you can do it. So, I will continue and I meet more and more people doing this (on weekends) or whenever their lives give them enough time to relax and not have to be driving a car hundreds of miles or something like that. Though I can drive when I'm raw organic vegan juice fasting I'm still fasting on vegetables and fruit juices. So, even though it is like drinking wonderful liquid energy and very cleansing, I tend to feel sort of spaced a little bit. So, I prefer not to drive like this unless I have to. It is sort of like this: I can still drive after 9pm or 10 pm at night and I'm still safe to drive until about 2 or 3 am without falling asleep at the wheel. But I'd rather not do it unless I have no other choice. I feel the same way about driving while organic vegan juice fasting. I can still drive between 10 pm and 3 am but I'd rather not. I can drive while vegan juice fasting but I'd rather not. same thing.

No comments: