Monday, August 13, 2012

2012: Strange Times

Paradigm shifts. I am noticing a whole lot of paradigm shifts all over earth this year and last. In the past I would notice about 10% of the numbers of paradigms shifts as are occurring all the time now. Finding oneself in a serious paradigm shift the best way I can put this is: "If you wake up suddenly and feel like you are suddenly standing looking over a cliff about 1000 feet high and get an adrenaline rush or panic attack from this or not. So, refusing to panic when you experience changes in the dynamics of your interior or exterior life is important. That is not saying that you don't deal with things and pretend they are not happening. NO. You must deal with everything that happens in some way, shape or form. But especially if you are over 50 years old it is important to know that over 50 panicking might often lead to your death by heart attack or stroke because of your age. So, it is important to give up panicking for any reason by 50 to lessen this risk.

Last night I woke up and felt sort of strange. Then I went into the bathroom and sat there for a while at about 3 am. I thought it might have something to do with an old friend's daughter passing on who is my age around 64 suddenly from a heart attack but I wasn't entirely sure actually what I was dealing with. Because her mother is someone extremely spiritually gifted like my mother it makes it even more difficult to deal with for me. Because this woman now in her 80s is someone partly responsible for saving my life when I was 21 and thinking I wasn't going to fit in this world. By bringing down angels closer into the physical for me and showing me exactly how to do this I decided to stay alive realizing I could literally live in heaven here on earth most of the time. So I did and I have and I am. This doesn't mean that you don't experience any spiritual, physical or mental pain. It just means that there is a basic stability of angels in your life that is ongoing. They help me and I help them help mankind literally any way I or they can think of all the time. And it has been this way now since about 1970.

But last night was some kind of serious paradigm shift because not only has my old friend's daughter passed away but "There's a disturbance in the force, Luke!" And this can only mean one thing. Major paradigm shift. Shades of what they all told us 2012 to 2014 and beyond would really be like.

So, if you are already panicked by food prices and the drought you probably shouldn't be reading this too. However, if you are someone who can remain calm and level headed and still read this and be helped to make better decisions through this then so much the better. Basically, all I'm saying is the world is not only changing externally but also internally and spiritually the same.

In other words both you and the world are very very different than you were 10, 20, 30 and 40 years ago and these changes will continue to progress exponentially on into the future. We can no longer live in a world just like our parents did like many people still could a few hundred years ago. Security might be knowing how to stay centered and to migrate and to find food more like our ancestors 1000 years ago soon and less like it has been the last 200 years or so in europe and the U.S. and Canada. Though I don't expect this I think psychologically preparing for new outcomes than before might be warranted.

I think the name of the movie recently that Steve Carroll was in was called "Searching for a Friend for the End of the world" or something like that. The movie showed several different groups of people dealing with their impending group death by a meteor hitting earth. One group that were working in a restaurant decided to just have sex with each other and all their customers under they all died from the meteor. One guy hired someone to shoot him while he was driving his car. One group who were churchgoing folk all went down to the ocean and had a baptismal party and they all got baptised and had a church party and were nice to each other expecting to go to heaven together.

And Steve Carroll and Kira Knightly met each other and fell in love and died together happy they had met each other before they died.

Though I do not think this is the end of the world by any means, I do think it is definitely the end of the world as we know it. The last time I felt like this was 9-11 and before that about 10 years before I felt like this because the Soviet Union and the Iron Curtain Fell and all the east block nations became independent states which was the inspiration for the song, "It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine!"

No comments: