Friday, August 17, 2012

Adding more Organic Fruits and veggies into your diet

In June I got inspired to do 7 days of the "Fat, Sick and nearly dead" diet. And during this week I lost 30 pounds. Several things happened when I did this. First, my body because it wasn't having to expend massive amounts of energy digesting food (the body usually uses 90% of it's energy digesting food) could detoxify and I noticed this changed my thoughts, eliminated toxins, and permanently changed what I desired to eat. This combination of events was extremely shocking and eye opening for me because I did not really believe I could feel as young and vital as I do now again. It didn't take away all the problems from my life but it did take away most of the pain I associated with age and aging. So, I discovered I didn't have to be in so much pain all the time and be depressed about not being young anymore. Instead I could feel like I was 20 years old again in many ways and be physically able to do much more than before. So, even though there has been too much going on this summer (so far) since then to go on another full week or 10 days of only organic fruits and vegetable juices juiced on the spot by me and consumed right then, I have realized I can do 1, 2 or 3 meals of organic fruits and veggies or just eat organic fruits and veggies any time I want to and feel much better in my life every single day. When I heard about a guy doing this kind of diet and running marathons like the Boston Marathon at age 82 I realized what an amazing diet change this can really be for people willing to change and just do it. How many 82 year old men do you know that can run 26 miles?

No comments: